Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Seeing a man who cut me up on the road stalling at the lights as they turned green. I gave him a little 'beep beep' as I whizzed by him. Childish of me but very satisfying😃

A neighbour giving me a load of fresh rhubarb just picked from his garden.

Driving over to my mum's and seeing so many vehicles/pubs/houses with England flags 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿⚽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I picked my little boy up from nursery and another boy came up to him and went ‘bye ____’ and my son went byeeeee! Then they hugged 🥺

my bf got off work early and we got to spend some together

My tattle friends 💕

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Had a good catch up via FaceTime with my daughter

cooked a scrummy tea

walked around the local botanic gardens

• Heart

User name taken

VIP Member
1. Went to the gym today, have over 3000 songs on my phone and sometimes spend half the time forwarding but today did 2 1/2 hours with tune after tune.

2. One of the kids I work with in my nursery said I was his favourite. 🥺😁

3. Just been looking at hot male US marines on Google images, always guarantees a big smile.😍

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Had a really tough, draining day so making my list tonight to try and recalibrate …

1) A staff member was so incredibly kind and helpful to me and my son today when he had a meltdown at the cinema and I was nearly in tears at the whole situation. I’ve sent an email to the company saying how amazing she was.

2) My son fell asleep in the car which gave me twenty minutes of quiet time to listen and sing along to my choice of music.

3) I’m currently sat in the dark on my son’s floor as he’s really unsettled and I can’t leave till I know he’s fully asleep BUT for the first time in a long time, my house is silent. I forget how much I crave and need silence from time to time. If it wasn’t for an unsettled, anxious child thrown in the mix this would be bliss.

• Heart

Chocbar

My husband got me a lovely big bunch of roses for our ruby wedding anniversary , he's ordered me a ring too!
My daughter sent a bouquet of red roses to us this morning, our other daughter sent a candle card and diffuser as well.
When we were out having our anniversary meal the waiter came over and said our daughter had taken care of the drinks bill!!
What a lucky girl I am 😘

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Had a nice long sleep after feeling exhausted, feel much better

the baby loves his massive toy garage we got him for Christmas

the baby keeps pointing at me and going ‘Mummy’ then at his Dad and says ‘Daddy’ then points to himself and goes ‘ME!!!’ Makes me laugh 😂

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I have one so far but I'm sure I'll add to it.

1. I told a school mum friend she smelt amazing. Today she gave me the full bottle of perfume as her husband didn't like it so she wouldn't wear it. Got home and looked it up, £185 a bottle!
I knew they were well off but giving away £185 bottles of perfume. I could never 😂
Screenshot_20220330-093309_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
- my boyfriend is off today and it’s the first day we’ve had a lazy day the three of us in our new house
- I was running round the back yard with my little boy and he was laughing his head off
- my little boy playing with his pretend kitchen and making me a pretend coffee kept going ‘aw mummy, mummy’s coffee’ 🥰

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I had a telephone appointment and my toddler was sat next to me whilst I was on the phone. I was saying my post code and he kept copying me but shouting the numbers and letters 🤣 every single thing I was saying he was copying and he was making me laugh cos it was so embarrassing 🤣 but the woman on the phone was laughing too and saying he was funny

me & my son watched Lingo and he always says the letters that come up on the screen. He’s like ‘AY BEE EL EEEEE’ Then I go ‘able!’ And he shouts ‘ABBBLEEE!’ 😂

I made a banging chicken casserole for tea. We live next door to my boyfriends Nan and she always forgets to eat her tea so my bf ran round with some of the casserole and she rang us afterwards and said it was one of the nicest meals she’s had in ages 😊

• Heart
Really scraping the barrel today, but here goes:
1) I had a good nights sleep
2) I’ve made plans to go out tomorrow and see my sister afterwards
3) I painted my nails, they look really nice

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yesterday…

1) had some time to myself and got some much needed me time 😅
2) when my bf got back with the baby, I was sat in the livingroom and I heard them come to the front door and the baby was shouting ‘MUMMY MUMMY’
3) me and my bf spent some quality time together last night and had a laugh 🥰

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
1. my kitty playing with my hair tie for an hour 🥺
2. another kitty i saw while out on a walk today who literally hugged me with both her paws 🥺
3. kitties 🥺

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We’ve been teaching our son how to say ‘I love you’ obviously he doesn’t know what it means cos she’s only turning 2 soon, but today I was sat down and he comes over to me and goes ‘I love you Mummy’ and it melted my heart 🥺

I tried pesto pasta today and it was really nice 😂 love me some pasta

had nearly 9 hours sleep last night

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
My mum had a cancer scare recently and I’d been worrying about her a lot. She received good news today at her follow-up appointment. I’ve never felt so relieved in my life tbh.

Had a nice visit from my son’s new health visitor and she was lovely, we had a good chat.

Booked tickets to see Guns N’ Roses with my husband for his 35th birthday, really looking forward to it as we’re both big fans of them.

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
1. Having a good singalong to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack this morning

2. Going out for ice cream

3. In Asda, the cashier told my boyfriend to “rub his chip” because his card wasn’t being recognised and he said “rub my what?!” 😂 poor woman!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My tattle besties 💕

my little boy has started blowing kisses and it’s just so funny 😂

also my little boy had a trip to the hospital, was probs more relaxed than me, came out smiling and was totally ok. Made me smile 😊

• Heart