3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was expecting a hellish work day but it went much better than expected.

Looks like rain and I'm looking forward to it after a stuffy few days.

Instead of sabotaging myself by procrastinating and scrolling on my phone until I was tired; I actually got up, tidied around, put away the laundry, took a shower, cleaned my face and brushed my teeth like a Normal Person. Feeling much better for it and hopefully I'll sleep better too. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1) picked my little boy up from nursery, he weren’t well and I had to get him early. He looked happy to see me

2) when I put my son down for a nap he stopped and climbed over to me and went ‘ahh hug and kiss mummy’

3) me, son and bf all had tea and biscuits and watched lingo together 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Face time with nephew/nieces ❤

Had a really nice dinner and a good chat and laugh with mr pineapple 💑

Some of these threads today 😅

• Heart
The sunrise on my early drive to work
A chocolate bear that my neighbour kindly gave to my son
Burger night :)

Reactions: 1
FaceTimed my Mum and the baby kept going ‘Grandma grandma’

boyfriend had been in work all day, was due back in his other job in an hour, was having a ciggie and said ‘come outside with me while I have a ciggie I’ve missed you’

I got a free chocolate bar on my sparks app 😂

I’ve had the day off work today and it’s been bliss for the following reasons;

1) I had a really good lie in this morning!

2) I had a massage and energy treatment this afternoon and it was total heaven. I practically floated out of the appointment.

3) I got myself a sandwich and cake from a cafe and took myself off to a quiet sunny spot to eat it and read my book!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The glorious sun.
The birds singing their hearts out.
Ordering take away..no cooking.

Reactions: 3
My migraine was cured when I woke up

A very helpful Amazon review by someone with industry experience

This man’s Twitter reply to a woman tweeting about birds leaving her rubber bands in exchange for her breadcrumbs:

2F51B56E-F96F-4AC2-9090-E4B556BE1272.jpeg

I love crow stories period but this one was new 😆

I reached £100 sponsors on a fundraiser im doing

My bfs mum told me I look like I’ve lost weight ☺

I saw a really cute golden retriever and he pounded over to me so got to stroke him 😂

• Heart
Surprised my friend with a birthday breakfast.

Finished the book I was reading, it was tedious

Bought a ceramic Chinese stool

• Heart
Had a subway salad for lunch that was really nice. The last few I have had haven't been all that great.

Went to bookclub with my sister and friend and it was a good laugh

Had a huge pizza for dinner

Yesterday -
My Mum has been getting me lots of sponsors at her work for a fundraiser I'm doing
An old friend from a previous job got back in touch
I placed an iceland order with loads of ice lollies 😂

• Heart
Had an office day and although I still prefer to WFH, it was nice to have a change of scenery and chat with my colleagues

My son is away on a residential but school have been posting updates and I saw him on a picture and it made me so proud of him 🥰 can’t wait to see him tomorrrow

My boyfriend and I have had child free time together over the last couple of days and I’ve really enjoyed it.

• Heart
A friend passed her driving test after three goes

Packed up loads of clothes/shoes for the charity shop - been putting it off for ages so feels really good to have done it.

New mattress arrived 🙏 - my back is killing from the old one.

• Heart
I went to the dentist after putting it off for wayyy too long and the staff were lovely and it wasn't too bad (I was truly dreading it)

I got nominated for an industry award

My friend messaged me

Planting my hydroponic garden 🪴

I had an appointment that went better than expected

The electrician who popped by today was really nice and had a wonderful energy

My favourite ASMRist is making videos again after years of absence 💗

Woke up early, finished the laundry, tidied up and cooked, so that's today's errands done.

I'll take myself out for a little wander around the bookshop, and I might have a cup of tea at the fancy patisserie afterwards. Looking forward to it.

• Heart
1. A post from @Purrrrrrr asking if I’m ok …sorry I can’t find the post now to reply. Your very kind to show concern even though we often don’t see eye to eye x

2. A surprise gift

3. Sunshine ☀

• Heart
1. I went to the dentist 🦷 for the first time in over a decade.

2. I bought myself a very nice treat at Bicester village.

3. Some deliveries arrived including my cats’ favourite food and skincare for me.

1. A post from @Purrrrrrr asking if I’m ok …sorry I can’t find the post now to reply. Your very kind to show concern even though we often don’t see eye to eye x

2. A surprise gift

3. Sunshine ☀
Sorry to quote you but
1, No 1 of this post made me smile because it warmed my heart.
2, My mum texting that she really enjoyed the book I sent her, not normally so easily pleased.
3, The birds tweeting early doors reminding me that the day was mine to make of it what I will.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.