3 things that made you smile today #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a lovely time with my little boy at his gymnastics class.

A really positive parents evening at the nursery.

When I was with him shopping earlier he made me really proud randomly saying and signing thank you and bye at the staff (he’s 1yo) 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Got my hair straightened and it looks nice
Had dinner with friends
Finished watching a tv series I’ve really enjoyed

• Heart
Yesterday-

Walking my son to school and he used his scooter, he was made up

The sun shining and drying my washing

Picking my son up from school and he was waving at me through the window

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today the weather was lovely and it was warm

Got lots of washing dries on the line

Took my little one to the playground at the countey park and we had a nice time .

Today the weather was lovely and it was warm

Got lots of washing dries on the line

Took my little one to the playground at the countey park and we had a nice time .
Ooh I’m agreement with you on the washing! I got loads through the process today and cleared a laundry backlog.

French fancies! Think I’ve had half a packet today.

Had 12 hours sleep last night!

I paid my very first water bill
Aldi had a Pizza in stock that i've been wanting to try since last Year( Detroit Style Big Cheese)
I think my Kitten used the litter tray( could be wrong though haha)

Reactions: 6
my new sim arrived £1.48 for 3 Months then £4.95 much better than the £18 EE tried to get me on plus I can keep my Dads number
Lyra was the one using litter tray
My Kelly Jones album is out for delivery( last present from my Mum)

Reactions: 3
ITS SUNNY!

The local fire crew came round to fit some smoke alarms and as a joke I asked if they would sound the siren and put the lights on as they left. They did and honestly DAY MADE 😆

Female team leader (💪🏻) from said fire crew asked if I was an interior designer as she thought my house was lovely. This means the world to me ❤

• Heart
This is sort of bittersweet but it did make me smile.
The principal at my old high school (and my brother's current high school) unexpectedly passed away a couple days ago at a relatively young age. We went to the wake to pay our respects and it was heartwarming to see how the community rallied around the family. His wife and daughters were obviously in shock and in no condition to greet all the people who went to see him (and it was a lot of people), and he had few other relatives in the area, so the school staff stepped in, organised everything and took turns staying at the wake, staying with the family etc. One of my brother's teachers stopped to talk to us for a bit and it was obvious that he was exhausted and shaken too but he was still there for them. These people put their own families and lives on hold to support this grieving family and honor this man and it was honestly beautiful to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve started my day with a rude early awakening from the child and I’m in a proper grump about it so reflecting on yesterday to perk me up…

1) Managed a massive lie in when my husband took my son out for the morning.

2) Had my first carvery dinner in probably 15 years. It wasn’t the best but it was huge and I scoffed the lot.

3) Played spelling games with my son for an hour and a half - he never wants to do school work at home so this was totally out of the blue and it was so much fun.

• Heart
yesterday

Met a friend and we had a few cheeky cocktails after doing a bit of shopping

someone told me I didn’t look my age but much younger

tidied the bathroom cabinets, threw out a load of stuff and now I can actually see what’s in there

• Heart
I dreamt about my Dad & got a hug :love:
Its a nice Day so i'm attempting to wash/dry my Oodie for the first time
Found some mould magic so no need to try find the money to buy a tube haha

• Heart
- had a good family swim with the girls this morning

- enjoyed having time with just the baby today, she napped in my arms and then we went to the park. She really is a beautiful little thing.

- played a game with 5 before bedtime that she made up - was fun and I love how clever and inventive she is

- bonus 4th: I found the pig that is part of the baby’s farm and tractor set / it’s been missing all day and it was starting to consume me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My phone got ported it, so happy I got to keep my number
My Sunflowers I set a few Days ago have started to shoot
Had a surprise Amazon Voucher so treated myself to a few Kindle books

Reactions: 2
Got my arse together and got a black out blind for bedroom can't wait to have a good night sleep
Sorted weeds out on drive way house looks better just doing that
5 loads of washing done today in sunshine smells beaut