Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Not nice for anybody to suffer a stroke / mini stroke . But why be firm on the I’m not saying anything . Pics of the wrist bands . To now telling people ?? And am i naive but I wouldn’t be going on a 3 day hen bender .
perhaps she didn’t drink . But I don’t know, if it was me I wouldn’t .

Reactions: 1

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Totally fake and attention seeking woman. ‘Oh I’ve got such bad separation anxiety, I hate leaving them’. Happy to go on holiday with your husband though & palm them off on other people! Wonder what she’s in hospital for. My bets on an eating disorder 😂
I totally agree!

She’s so attention seeking, posting a photo of her hospital wristband. Surely if she’s as unwell as she alludes to then getting better would be her priority rather than posting photos for more attention.

Emmas83

Chatty Member
She is so weird as someone that had very premature twins I can understand that your babies being in nicu is a life changing experience but her kids are like 3 now and it’s not like they are in hospital or anything so I’m not sure what she has to moan about, if she doesn’t like leaving them fine don’t leave them but she just seems to use the whole thing for content which i find a bit in bad taste!

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
What I dont get is all these holidays they went in when the children were babys but the hole anxiety thing about them going to nursery

royaljax

They seem to live the life of multi millionaires even though her husband is only a sales manager at a garage. Yes, he will be earning decent money but not 'live in a mega mansion and buy Chanel handbags' type money. Her parents are very rich so I'm assuming they get a lot of financial assistance
Everything is from her parents. House, the lot.
Never any mention of his side of the family, just her brother(?)

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Is the place they go to in the UK? Her parents probably own it, they seem very rich. So many instagrammers seem to have a rich mummy and daddy

pixieshix

Chatty Member
I’ve always quite liked Gina but mixing with this lot lowers the tone for me 😂 does she have her own thread seeing as most of the rest have?
Yes she now has her own thread , I use to love Gina. But as of late the constant moaning about how the boys ruin everything . Constants undeclared ADS. And ADS for those meal replacement shakes she doesn’t even use have got to me . And I’ve unfollowed .

PinkFigs

VIP Member
So, she hates leaving them but went to a wedding yesterday, stayed overnight, got home, unpacked, repacked and has gone off again as apparently had ‘so many friends to celebrate with’

Clearly extremely anxious about leaving them… 🙄

This woman is a total and utter d1ck. Absolutely loves herself. Clearly doesn’t actually enjoy spending time with kids, everything is staged for the gram. Quite sad really. Imagine coming back from a holiday and instead of being excited to see kids, you’re setting up to record their reactions! Priorities!
---
Ps boobs still tiny so unlikely boob job!!