Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Lovely house, definitely has money. She takes the triplets to her parents garden often which looks huge!

I totally gets she has her hands full, I don’t envy her but she does come across whingy/ woe is me.

Does anyone know what the husband does for a living?
He’s a car sales manager

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Yeah her clothes look three sizes too big for her and trousers dragging on the floor. Imagine wearing them outside, they'd be wrecked in minutes.
---
QUOTE="Linnyloo, post: 16207250, member: 2497"]
Yeah her clothes look three sizes too big for her and trousers dragging on the floor. Imagine wearing them outside, they'd be wrecked in minutes.
[/QUOTE]
Also has she had a boob job?
---
QUOTE="Linnyloo, post: 16207250, member: 2497"]
[/QUOTE]
Also has she had a boob job?

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
This thread seems to have faded away but just thought I’d comment to bring it back to life!

I like that she went away with the children on her own. The place looked lovely. However there’s still something about her that seems really fake.
I cant understand how this thread is so quiet!!

Queenie25

I liked her but my god she’s so far up her own arse I unfollowed and I don’t miss her.
She’s always telling half a story or “isn’t ready” she can’t leave her kids yet has ALOT of time away on socials…. Ok then chicken you do you
She can’t wait to dumb her kids.

Queenie25

Where’s she going this time? Without her comfort blanket of her husband?? And children?? She’s utterly bizzare

Love2lurk

She was saying on her stories the other day that they’ve bought a house to do up and sell, then in the same story she was saying she wanted money saving tips from money mum’s account.

Surely she’s taking the piss, living in that massive mansion with Chanel bags at 4K a pop, asking for money saving tips?!
Probably trying to be relatable 🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She rehashes old things all the time; the triplets being born early and being in special care, her anxiety about leaving them etc. It’s so boring.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Did anyone see her story 🤦‍♀️ you seem to have left the children early on that's ok but don't go on and on about all this " anxiety " you have about leaving them