Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

britishblue

I thought the same thing. It wouldn’t be something I’d do. I’m also pretty sure she shouldn’t be driving if she’s having ongoing tests to rule out or confirm a stroke. I certainly wouldn’t feel safe driving and wouldn’t dare think of putting my children or others at risk until I knew what had happened.
Not nice for anybody to suffer a stroke / mini stroke . But why be firm on the I’m not saying anything . Pics of the wrist bands . To now telling people ?? And am i naive but I wouldn’t be going on a 3 day hen bender .
perhaps she didn’t drink . But I don’t know, if it was me I wouldn’t .

Reactions: 1
Why is she driving her car when she’s got suspected mini strokes. Obviously not true, why lie about that?! Or if it is true, somebody should report her to the dvla. Such a fake person, only cares about looks and money.

Why is she driving her car when she’s got suspected mini strokes. Obviously not true, why lie about that?! Or if it is true, somebody should report her to the dvla. Such a fake person, only cares about looks and money.
Oops wrong thread 😂

Reactions: 1

Love2lurk

Lovely house, definitely has money. She takes the triplets to her parents garden often which looks huge!

I totally gets she has her hands full, I don’t envy her but she does come across whingy/ woe is me.

Does anyone know what the husband does for a living?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She strikes me as the kind of person that mummy and daddy have always done (and bought) everything for and so she seems to struggle with normal adult, parenting life. So many things seem to faze her, which is a shame as her triplets are adorable and she should try to enjoy them.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
This woman is a total and utter d1ck. Absolutely loves herself. Clearly doesn’t actually enjoy spending time with kids, everything is staged for the gram. Quite sad really. Imagine coming back from a holiday and instead of being excited to see kids, you’re setting up to record their reactions! Priorities!
---
Ps boobs still tiny so unlikely boob job!!
If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Yes she now has her own thread , I use to love Gina. But as of late the constant moaning about how the boys ruin everything . Constants undeclared ADS. And ADS for those meal replacement shakes she doesn’t even use have got to me . And I’ve unfollowed .
Were in the tread cant find it 🤦‍♀️