24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, going to give that a watch x

half way through one episode, can’t believe I have never seen this before. First episode is near me I actually remember when he went missing.
Oh I love these programmes, I am not sure if it’s just me but I find myself holding my breath at points. I think it must be the way they are filmed and the music etc

Reactions: 2
Do you know what makes me laugh, this is probably the only feel-good episode of the entire show! The Dr being charged at the end is so satisfying.
"You've addressed me incorrectly" hole. I wonder how he coped in the nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the police officer legally not allowed to say who instigated the investigation because I would have to see his face after asking for Dave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The reported missing program on BBC. All season on iplayer now. Really recommend watching them
Just watched three episodes back to back. Cried my eyes out over the older man with dementia and the alcoholic father of 8. Really great recommendation - thank you.

Is the new one out now? I saw an article on it , I'm annoyed though because it slightly spoiled it for me as I didn't know it was an article about the show just thought it was just a news story so stopped reading when I realised

• Wow