2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was at the beach with his wife and decided to take a walk.

I don't always take my phone with me.

Assume that he had not taken it out that day.

Hoping that he will be found safe and well.

Reactions: 4
He was at the beach with his wife and decided to take a walk.

I don't always take my phone with me.

Assume that he had not taken it out that day.

Hoping that he will be found safe and well.
I usually leave my phone behind if just going on a walk or a quick trip to the shop.

Reactions: 2
I suppose a generation thing cause I never go anywhere without mine and I'm mid twenties. I've seen that they think he's fell from height on a walk along the cliff edge

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I suppose a generation thing cause I never go anywhere without mine and I'm mid twenties. I've seen that they think he's fell from height on a walk along the cliff edge
Would account for not being found on land so far. Hope I’m wrong though. I liked him, his food and diet info was really interesting.

Would account for not being found on land so far. Hope I’m wrong though. I liked him, his food and diet info was really interesting.
He might have disappeared on purpose, taken the ferry to Rhodes and travelled on from there. I hope he’s alive and well. I would have thought he’d have been found if he was still on Symi.

Reactions: 3
He might have disappeared on purpose, taken the ferry to Rhodes and travelled on from there. I hope he’s alive and well. I would have thought he’d have been found if he was still on Symi.
This was on AGC blind gossip this morning:

The authorities should ask the celebrity doctor's mistress about his whereabouts. He was headed to see her because he brought her along on the trip with his wife. Michael Mosley/Clare Mosley (British doctor Michael Mosley who popularized the 5:2 diet goes missing on Greek island)
😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This was on AGC blind gossip this morning:

The authorities should ask the celebrity doctor's mistress about his whereabouts. He was headed to see her because he brought her along on the trip with his wife. Michael Mosley/Clare Mosley (British doctor Michael Mosley who popularized the 5:2 diet goes missing on Greek island)
😳
Ooh interesting! Could be that he sloped off to see his mistress, got drunk, fell asleep in her bed, and has woken up to a media frenzy about him being a missing person 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Rose Marie, popped up on my Twitter, never heard of her but appears she was an old school entertainer, only 68, died suddenly…..

IMG_8520.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Survived going to space only to be killed in a plane crash aged 90, what awful luck
I'd say that's an incredibly good life right there - lived to 90, visited space and died fit and healthy without having to go into a care home and have others look after you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Body found (posted on celeb thread)

was just coming here to say this, just came through as a news alert on my phone. How awful
---
Found inside a cave complex. How bizarre and curious!
im thinking possibly went into the cave for some shelter from the heat and then had a cardiac event

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Famous deaths on this day (09/06) in history

68AD Nero, fiddler
1870 Charles Dickens, Christmas fan
1871 Anna Atkins, first person to publish a book illustrated with photographs
1923 Princess Helena, daughter of Queen Vicky
1944 Nintey-nine people of the French town of Tulle, hanged by the SS bastards
1958 Robert Donat, actor. Mmm. Donat.
1996 Walter Pardon, I SAID WALTER! British folk singer
2013 Iain Banks (aka Iain M. Banks), Scottish author and whiskey fan
2014 Rik Mayall, you all know who that is ☹
2017 Adam West, Batman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.