2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry; the Britney stuff is fake news. She said so on Instagram so it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is a copy of her autopsy report? I’ve only ever seen reference to the injuries but never the report.

Kobe Bryant’s, his daughter and other occupants of the helicopter crashes reports were grim.
Just Google it and it will come up! It’s truly a distressing read 😢

I must have missed this one; the author Paul Auster died on April 30th.
Great author, nul points
---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As I've said before I think it's sadly a matter of time before Britney does something unfortunate =/

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As I've said before I think it's sadly a matter of time before Britney does something unfortunate =/
Sadly I think the press intrusion will bring it on much faster, yes she does her Instagram posts but she's obviously not well, the press should just sit back and give her room, she's lived under a court ruling that she couldn't look after herself, the press should realise she's still vulnerable, it's now almost like they can't wait for the headline of her death,

TMZ may be reliable for info but that doesn't mean they're justified in reporting on people with mental health issues famous or not, especially when the person in question is obviously having some kind of mental health problems.

She's still bloody human.

Reactions: 11
Just Google it and it will come up! It’s truly a distressing read 😢
I should have said, I already have and it doesn’t, just references to two autopsy reports. The English one performed by Dr Richard Sheppard (he has had a fascinating career, I’m sure I read his book) you won’t be able to see but I assumed there was one like the reports you read for celebrity deaths in America. It’s not on those websites either. Not to worry, I liked Kirsty so it would have been more upsetting to read more than what we already know.
---
You’re right, It’s sad isn’t it. Her dad went too far but it’s clear she needs plenty of support. I expect the next thing will be everyone wringing their hands that they *should* have done something.…. I don’t see how she can be viewed as having capacity judging by some of her strange rambling posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I should have said, I already have and it doesn’t, just references to two autopsy reports. The English one performed by Dr Richard Sheppard (he has had a fascinating career, I’m sure I read his book) you won’t be able to see but I assumed there was one like the reports you read for celebrity deaths in America. It’s not on those websites either. Not to worry, I liked Kirsty so it would have been more upsetting to read more than what we already know.
---

You’re right, It’s sad isn’t it. Her dad went too far but it’s clear she needs plenty of support. I expect the next thing will be everyone wringing their hands that they *should* have done something.…. I don’t see how she can be viewed as having capacity judging by some of her strange rambling posts.
I’ve read his book Unnatural Causes. Fascinating read, I used to watch the Autopsy programmes he presented too

Reactions: 3
This is it. They went too far and now she’s so traumatised by that I don’t thinks she’s capable of accepting the right support or intervention.
Who does she have that she can trust? I don’t see how it can be pulled back now unless she was taken into involuntary care by the state.

Last edited:
Sadly I think the press intrusion will bring it on much faster, yes she does her Instagram posts but she's obviously not well, the press should just sit back and give her room, she's lived under a court ruling that she couldn't look after herself, the press should realise she's still vulnerable, it's now almost like they can't wait for the headline of her death,

TMZ may be reliable for info but that doesn't mean they're justified in reporting on people with mental health issues famous or not, especially when the person in question is obviously having some kind of mental health problems.

She's still bloody human.

Since when have the press given a shiny tit about anyone's welfare? They won't be happy until she's dead - or locked up indefinitely in an institution.

---

Hmm I wonder how I managed to find it? 🤔 It was quite a long time ago to be fair so it could have been removed. I will have a look and let you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bernard Hill has exited stage right.......

" Gissa Box.......... " 😎

Co op Brothers

• Sad
Reactions: 5
RIP Bernard Hill (according to reports on social media)

Nul points.
I thought he'd been nominated but there is no evidence of that (either in 2023 or this year).

He was great in everything I saw him in, and will be missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BBC News just confirmed. Such a shame. Must have been quite sudden because he was signed up for comic con this weekend. Rest in peace Bernard x

• Heart