2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though I think the fucker will almost certainly outlive me and would probably be the only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust I’m crossing everything and hoping nominating Farage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sticking with Prunella Scales who was my last bonus guess!!

As an aside I was in a pub quiz the other day and there was a round on celebrities with May birthdays. My friend suggested Dick for an actor who is 94 this May (Clint Eastwood) and couldn't understand my confident response of oh no, he was 98 last December 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll have Julie Goodyear : also on my 2024 list so it'll be a points bonanza for me.

Reactions: 4
I have my doubts about that baby reindeer woman but she seems pretty mentally together…

So, Roberta Flack is my nomination.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.