2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've looked and can't see anything either 🤷‍♀️
Nah she's still alive and thankfully, a lot healthier than she has been for a few years.
It's probably Lindsay from down the Red Lion, the one who drinks too much and falls asleep in the corner, that has died.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone just told me Lindsay Lohan has died. Not a reliable source of information to be fair, she’s claimed to have shagged George Michael back in the day when he was straight (her words, not mine). Nothing online that I can see.
Surely George being straight and her being available don't overlap... she was only born in 1986 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely George being straight and her being available don't overlap... she was only born in 1986 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lindsay Lohan hasn't claimed to have shagged George Michael. The woman who told me Lindsay had died claims that, ergo she has form for extravagant lies regarding celebrities. Obviously George is no longer with us and can neither confirm nor deny, but I doubt very much, even if he was briefly attracted to women, he'd have gone for a short, dumpy woman in North Wales with missing teeth and a low IQ. RIP George and sorry for sullying your memory sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lindsay Lohan hasn't claimed to have shagged George Michael. The woman who told me Lindsay had died claims that, ergo she has form for extravagant lies regarding celebrities. Obviously George is no longer with us and can neither confirm nor deny, but I doubt very much, even if he was briefly attracted to women, he'd have gone for a short, dumpy woman in North Wales with missing teeth and a low IQ. RIP George and sorry for sullying your memory sir.
Oh that makes slightly more sense :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He could've been Lindsay's Father Figure !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1712684986244.png

Null points, but somebody of importance.

ETA: tit. I'm a twit - Peter Higgs, the scientist of Higgs Boson particle fame - has died (forgot about screenreaders for a second - I'm sorry).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sir Paul Fox has flatlined at 98 .

Bbc pine box

That's 2 announced today ! Will we get the hat-trick?!

Gary Glitter gone down the shitter yet? I hope he’s next, the disgusting kiddie fiddler.

He can go out with the bin bags, into land-fill , in Thailand, or wherever he ' resides'....
Still in prison in Dorset as far as I know. He broke parole conditions within 24 hours when he was released, by trying to access the dark web.

Still in prison in Dorset as far as I know. He broke parole conditions within 24 hours when he was released, by trying to access the dark web.
Sick duck. I guess he must be in with others like him else he’d have been done in by now. Why are these people afforded protection and allowed to mingle with like minded people getting ideas for release, how does that help rehabilitation being in an environment where you’re accepted and normalised by peers?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
His half way house was just across the road from my relatives. It was bloody pandemonium with all the press, vigilantes and the police. It was a relief when he was returned to incarceration.

• Wow
Sick duck. I guess he must be in with others like him else he’d have been done in by now. Why are these people afforded protection and allowed to mingle with like minded people getting ideas for release, how does that help rehabilitation being in an environment where you’re accepted and normalised by peers?!

I unfortunately worked in a clinic that made hundreds of thousands 'rehabilitating' them (I was desperate for money and they paid well) for a while. There is no rehabilitation. There is no treatment. They were taking the money and ostensibly trying, but behind office doors, the actual intent was to gather enough information and research to be able to identify and catch them quicker with a side of keeping them out of circulation for another couple of years in 'treatment'.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh well, he can go out with the wheelie bins, then , and go into the landfill

Reactions: 5