2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vienna is my go to song when someone tries to explain something I don't understand

I usually sing "this means nothing to meeeeeee" 🎵 usually get a few weird looks or laughs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what’s funny. The only thing dying at the moment is this thread, it’s eerily quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was luvleeeee when young xxx
Aged incredibly badly as pretty young men all do. See Mark Owen for a more up to date reference.
---
Gerry Conway, drummer from Fairpoint Convention has gone to be with Jesus today, as has Adrian Schiller from films The Last Kingdom and Victoria. Rest in peace guys.
Any points boss?

Reactions: 2
Aged incredibly badly as pretty young men all do. See Mark Owen for a more up to date reference.
---
Gerry Conway, drummer from Fairpoint Convention has gone to be with Jesus today, as has Adrian Schiller from films The Last Kingdom and Victoria. Rest in peace guys.
Any points boss?
There was a recent video of Mark and he's shaved off that awful moustache thing he had, think it was on Howard's instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urgh Mark Owen was the posters on my bedroom wall - then he suddenly turned into someone you really wouldn't bring home to mum or dad.. I mean I very nearly had to turn to Gary instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Urgh Mark Owen was the posters on my bedroom wall - then he suddenly turned into someone you really wouldn't bring home to mum or dad.. I mean I very nearly had to turn to Gary instead
None of Take That have ever done much for me.

But then the posters on my wall were of Kurt Cobain and Avril Lavigne (would have included Brian Molko too, but my local HMV was lacking any Placebo posters).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
None of Take That have ever done much for me.

But then the posters on my wall were of Kurt Cobain and Avril Lavigne (would have included Brian Molko too, but my local HMV was lacking any Placebo posters).
Not even Robbie back when he was cute and not grizzled, old and desperate?

Reactions: 4
I always preferred Jason, I like the band but couldn't say who I prefer from the 3 left

David Beckham is so cringey (for me)

Can’t bloody stand Robbie Williams. He’s from the same town my husband is from and he’s treated like a bloody god 🙄

God forbid you tell anyone in Stoke you don’t like Robbie Williams! He hates the place himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8