2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My resurrection choice for the weekend, Joe Biden …

Oh hang on. He’s already been resurrected by the looks of him 🤣

Have you seen Norman Watt-Roy of The Blockheads at any time in the last 15 years? Amazing bassist, but duck me, he looked like Imhotep's Granddad last time I went to a Blockheads gig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I look forward to all of these people coming back from the dead tomorrow (or is it Monday?):

Ayrton Senna

Chester Bennington

David Cassidy circa the '70s

David Gest

DB Cooper

Elvis

Freddy Mercury

George Michael

Harambe

Jack Donald Lewis

Jane or John Doe

Larry Hagman

Lord Lucan

Matthew Perry

Michael Jackson

Nick Cordero

Pope John Paul II

Princess Diana

Queen Elizabeth II

Richey Edwards

Robin Williams

Sean Flynn

Shergar

Steve Irwin

Tupac Shakur

Nobody suggested Paul O'Grady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I look forward to all of these people coming back from the dead tomorrow (or is it Monday?):

Ayrton Senna

Chester Bennington

David Gest

DB Cooper

Elvis

Freddy Mercury

George Michael

Harambe

Jack Donald Lewis

Jane or John Doe

Larry Hagman

Lord Lucan

Matthew Perry

Michael Jackson

Nick Cordero

Pope John Paul II

Princess Diana

Queen Elizabeth II

Richey Edwards

Robin Williams

Sean Flynn

Shergar

Steve Irwin

Tupac Shakur

Paul O’Grady. Someone else had bagsied David Cassidy (70s version only, not early onset dementia alcoholic David). For the love of dogs.

Reactions: 1
Paul O’Grady. Someone else had bagsied David Cassidy (70s version only, not early onset dementia alcoholic David). For the love of dogs.
'Twas I, loved him so much as a teenager in the 70s. Me being the teenager, not him, just for clarity.

'Twas I, loved him so much as a teenager in the 70s. Me being the teenager, not him, just for clarity.
My Auntie Cathy was going to marry him but (she’s early 60s and on hubby no.3) she’s glad she didn’t because he was a bankrupt alcoholic when he died. He WAS very pretty back in the day but wasn’t he playing a teenager when he was mid 20s? And wanted to be a serious musician not a teen heart throb? I could do Mastermind on David Cassidy 😂 How can I be sure?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Chance Perdomo (actor, played
Ambrose in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) has died in a motorcycle accident, he was only 27 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Ayrton Senna

Chester Bennington

David Gest

DB Cooper

Elvis

Freddy Mercury

George Michael

Harambe

Jack Donald Lewis

Jane or John Doe

Larry Hagman

Lord Lucan

Matthew Perry

Michael Jackson

Nick Cordero

Pope John Paul II

Princess Diana

Queen Elizabeth II

Richey Edwards

Robin Williams

Sean Flynn

Shergar

Steve Irwin

Tupac Shakur

I thought you weren’t writing them down or putting them in your spreadsheet haha. You just couldn’t help yourself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching this weeks episode of FBI and they’ve just found a girl alive who’s been missing pronounced dead 8 years ago, I had to laugh at the irony of her not being on the list!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8