2024 Celebrity Death Pool #1 Voting starts here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who missed the voting window last year (such as @pixxyy and @BaxterBillions) I'll add your lists above to the "Late votes" part of the spreadsheet and will try to remember to give you a mention should any of your predictions come to pass.
You'll get nul points, of course, but it's all arbitrary anyway so it doesn't really matter. IT'S JUST A BIT OF FUN! YAY!
---
@JuneJuneHannah The winner of 2023 had predicted two correct names; the person in fourth place had four correct votes. The person in seventh place had just one correct vote. So it just goes to show that... erm... something or other... yeah...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I took gazza off my list for this year ffs. 🙄
Never change your list, I know I did but I changed it back lol.
---
Is he still in prison in Dorset? He breached his parole conditions within 24 hours last time he was released. He should be called Gary Thicker. If he doesn't come to a grisly end in 2024, then I will be very disappointed.
I have a feeling he will be a goner way before then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@thenorthremembers was it you that was booking Chesney Hawkes for our next thread party, and he asked you to name your budget? Did he ever get back to you and say he would perform for a tenner and a can of Tango?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@thenorthremembers was it you that was booking Chesney Hawkes for our next thread party, and he asked you to name your budget? Did he ever get back to you and say he would perform for a tenner and a can of Tango?
Oh my god I forgot! No unfortunately he wouldn’t accept the offer, I could counter offer £10 can of coke and a bag of chips? You recon that would be a deal? Worst case can throw a jumbo sausage in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I forgot! No unfortunately he wouldn’t accept the offer, I could counter offer £10 can of coke and a bag of chips? You recon that would be a deal? Worst case can throw a jumbo sausage in.
Offer him £12.50, a can of coke (make sure you emphasise it's coke the drink we are offering), a bag of chips, a jumbo sausage AND I'll give him a lift home afterwards, save him splashing out on a cab.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Offer him £12.50, a can of coke (make sure you emphasise it's coke the drink we are offering), a bag of chips, a jumbo sausage AND I'll give him a lift home afterwards, save him splashing out on a cab.
Surely he'd do it for the canapes?

• Haha
He bloody well should, my canapes are legendary. But he's already declined performing for £10 and a can of Tango, so a plate of vol au vents and spicy chicken wings probably won't work on their own.
He's a big Westham fan and they're playing Brighton tonight, so perhaps if they win, he'll be drunk in a more amenable mood and agree to sing at the one and only Death Pool party for 50p and a Freddo?

Come on you irons!!

• Haha
Camilla (spelling carefully) batmanghelidjh has died. Obvious nul points.

Reactions: 8
Sad news about Camilla, only 61. Died in her sleep apparently and that’s the best way to go. RIP

• Sad
One problem, I can’t well I’m not allowed to drive. I could get him a Chauffeur. I know someone with a very nice car who would do me a favour.
You know there’s always one fucker who is picky with their canapés, if he is he can kiss goodbye to the jumbo sausage in the back of the car!
He bloody well should, my canapes are legendary. But he's already declined performing for £10 and a can of Tango, so a plate of vol au vents and spicy chicken wings probably won't work on their own.
He's a big Westham fan and they're playing Brighton tonight, so perhaps if they win, he'll be drunk in a more amenable mood and agree to sing at the one and only Death Pool party for 50p and a Freddo?

Come on you irons!!
I’ll make him sign an autograph Contract! He can’t back out then! 😈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Phil Collins came on the car radio earlier , and it added a frisson to my driving as the fleeting thought crossed my mind that he had collapsed.... I had to check my speed 😀😀😛😛😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One problem, I can’t well I’m not allowed to drive. I could get him a Chauffeur. I know someone with a very nice car who would do me a favour.

You know there’s always one fucker who is picky with their canapés, if he is he can kiss goodbye to the jumbo sausage in the back of the car!

I’ll make him sign an autograph Contract! He can’t back out then! 😈😂
I hope Chesney doesn't Google himself and find this thread 😂 He'll probably refuse to sign autographs from now on, just in case it's one of us with the Death Pool Party contract. He's doing Butlins Big Weekends at the moment. We need someone near Minehead, Skegvegas or Bognor to be on Chesney watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Chesney doesn't Google himself and find this thread 😂 He'll probably refuse to sign autographs from now on, just in case it's one of us with the Death Pool Party contract. He's doing Butlins Big Weekends at the moment. We need someone near Minehead, Skegvegas or Bognor to be on Chesney watch.
That’s too far from me so someone else will have to take the contract 😂😂😂

Edit.. spelt too with an F all corrected now before Hitler comes for me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s foo far from me so someone else will have to take the contract 😂😂😂
I've got friends in Mablethorpe which isn't a million miles from Skeggy. I'll invite myself for a weekend and get down to Butlins with my autograph book the contract. Can we raise £12.50? I'll chip in 35p.

Altogether now: He is the one and only, nobody he'd rather be 🎶🎶🎶

He'd better not die now!!

• Haha
I've got friends in Mablethorpe which isn't a million miles from Skeggy. I'll invite myself for a weekend and get down to Butlins with my autograph book the contract. Can we raise £12.50? I'll chip in 35p.

Altogether now: He is the one and only, nobody he'd rather be 🎶🎶🎶

He'd better not die now!!
I’ll get the can of coke and the chips and jumbo sausage lol if he’s lucky might make it a large chips

• Haha
For anyone who missed the voting window last year (such as @pixxyy and @BaxterBillions) I'll add your lists above to the "Late votes" part of the spreadsheet and will try to remember to give you a mention should any of your predictions come to pass.
You'll get nul points, of course, but it's all arbitrary anyway so it doesn't really matter. IT'S JUST A BIT OF FUN! YAY!
---
@JuneJuneHannah The winner of 2023 had predicted two correct names; the person in fourth place had four correct votes. The person in seventh place had just one correct vote. So it just goes to show that... erm... something or other... yeah...
I only saw this thread Today 😭 though even if I was in time i'm expecting Nul Points haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.