2024 Celebrity Death Pool #1 Voting starts here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be...but it doesn't give you a big fat belly!
Chesney Hawkes is one of the few popstars on the 80s/90s nostalgia circuit who hasn't morphed into a fat dad. Blue, I might be looking at three of you ;) The gay one is still fit, the others, oh dearie me, what a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Camila Batmanhelidjh from Kids company, which got embroiled in a financial scandal and was shutdown has died. Read the obit and it said she was cleared of any wrong doing. Not so sure that’s completely true, my recollection was the evidence was very damning at the time, but maybe it was all bollox 🤷🏽‍♀️ Only 61, thought she was way older than that, but I’m guessing Nul Points.

Reactions: 10
Camila Batmanhelidjh from Kids company, which got embroiled in a financial scandal and was shutdown has died. Read the obit and it said she was cleared of any wrong doing. Not so sure that’s completely true, my recollection was the evidence was very damning at the time, but maybe it was all bollox 🤷🏽‍♀️ Only 61, thought she was way older than that, but I’m guessing Nul Points.
Didnt her “charity” or whatever it was fund a drug addict to spend time at a chocolate retreat? I’m not trippin it was something along the lines of that..

• Wow
I’m with you, the evidence that came out was horrifying. I loved her for what she did and felt let down.
most big charities are not what they seem. I’ve been involved in one as my school friends teenage son died of cancer and now she raises money for gifts for other sufferers. But it’s a small one and I’ve seen us all chipping in and helping out and know that no one has a wage, as I’ve seen the accounts. we do it for my friend and her son's memory. I only help small charities like hers now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kate has been quiet, Derek must have improved a bit over Xmas. We would have definitely heard otherwise.

Or have I just bumped him off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Coke Zero is rank.
Pepsi Max is mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
---
I’m with you, the evidence that came out was horrifying. I loved her for what she did and felt let down.
most big charities are not what they seem. I’ve been involved in one as my school friends teenage son died of cancer and now she raises money for gifts for other sufferers. But it’s a small one and I’ve seen us all chipping in and helping out and know that no one has a wage, as I’ve seen the accounts. we do it for my friend and her son's memory. I only help small charities like hers now.
We are the same. Just 2 big charities that affect us , and several small ones ( one of them a tiny local one) as they need the help or assistance more so

Reactions: 2
Pepsi Max is mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
---

We are the same. Just 2 big charities that affect us , and several small ones ( one of them a tiny local one) as they need the help or assistance more so
Cherry pepsi max yea. Normal no thank you..

I’m in the hospital today, I’ve no immune system so I may die from catching germs.. send sexy doctors to resuscitate me..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I’m in the hospital today, I’ve no immune system so I may die from catching germs.. send sexy doctors to resuscitate me..
You are not allowed to die. Get better, we need you.

I had a different physio from my normal one this morning and he was very easy on the eye. Even if he did try to break me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Good luck, I can't drink coke as it gives me migraines and Pepsi makes me nauseous, I frequently drink Barr sugar free cream soda, is like summer in a drink 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tend to go for sugar free Fanta or Dr Pepper Zero. Sugar Free Red Bull or Monster White Ultra for energy drinks.

For my main shopping I buy loads of Tescos own brand sugar free lemonade, mostly because its 25p for 2 litres 😅

Paging Dr Dreamy; not Dr Mark Sloan (DVD in Diagnosis: Murder) STAT!

All kidding aside - please don’t die ❤
---
frequently drink Barr sugar free cream soda, is like summer in a drink 🙂
A firm favourite in my household- add in a dollop of vanilla ice cream 🤤
Also love their Cherryade, Limeade and Pineapple ❤

Reactions: 3
I tend to go for sugar free Fanta or Dr Pepper Zero. Sugar Free Red Bull or Monster White Ultra for energy drinks.

For my main shopping I buy loads of Tescos own brand sugar free lemonade, mostly because its 25p for 2 litres 😅
I’ll tell you what aldi has some cloudy lemonade exactly like Fanta it’s So bloody good think it’s like 80 odd P.
---
Paging Dr Dreamy; not Dr Mark Sloan (DVD in Diagnosis: Murder) STAT!

All kidding aside - please don’t die ❤
---

A firm favourite in my household- add in a dollop of vanilla ice cream 🤤
Also love their Cherryade, Limeade and Pineapple ❤
Dr Sloan can come save me anyday. I survived the hospital all the germ ridden people coughing all over 🤮

• Heart
Didnt her “charity” or whatever it was fund a drug addict to spend time at a chocolate retreat? I’m not trippin it was something along the lines of that..
No, you’re absolutely right. I think he was a former drug dealer and it was 50ish grand’s worth of chocolate massages to “boost his self esteem” or some such bollocks.

Edit - here we go. “ This included the decision to send a drug addict called Dave to Champneys spa to relax with a 'chocolate massage' thrown in to boost his self esteem. The trip allegedly cost the charity £55,000.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No, you’re absolutely right. I think he was a former drug dealer and it was 50ish grand’s worth of chocolate massages to “boost his self esteem” or some such bollocks.

Edit - here we go. “ This included the decision to send a drug addict called Dave to Champneys spa to relax with a 'chocolate massage' thrown in to boost his self esteem. The trip allegedly cost the charity £55,000.”

Outrageous! What a waste of money.

• Haha
No soft drinks for me, red wine or builders tea, that's it, on the Tetley's for the next month.

• Heart
This isn’t good guys. This thread is 7th on my list 7th!!! It’s usually top 3! Someone needs to die to get the excitement back up.

1704315768229.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.