2024 Celebrity Death Pool #1 Voting starts here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt her “charity” or whatever it was fund a drug addict to spend time at a chocolate retreat? I’m not trippin it was something along the lines of that..
Well... Jeremy Vine had a phone in on radio 2, he said she WAS cleared of any wrongdoing so apologies to the memory of Camilla Batman.

A woman called in who'd worked with her in the charity for a while and she spoke very highly of her.

At least she went to heaven 😇

Reactions: 1
I should have had a bonus round and given points for correctly predicting if a man or woman from The List would die first... but I can't be bothered. Soz. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just got in from work. Himself is watching the fat lad playing darts. The child is sleeping. All is well with the world except for one tiny detail. NO FUCKER HAS HAD THE DECENCY TO DIE ⚱💀⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many people have Kanye on their list? I feel like I’m gonna regret not putting him on mine after today’s stunt!

Reactions: 6
Well... Jeremy Vine had a phone in on radio 2, he said she WAS cleared of any wrongdoing so apologies to the memory of Camilla Batman.

A woman called in who'd worked with her in the charity for a while and she spoke very highly of her.

At least she went to heaven 😇
Oh l bet she was, just a dodgy charity.
---
I should have had a bonus round and given points for correctly predicting if a man or woman from The List would die first... but I can't be bothered. Soz. 😁
Bloody do it lol. Create some excitement you know you want to boss 😉. I’ll do it if you can’t be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think it was yesterday actually wasn’t it. He’s one sick puppy though, regardless of how good her bod is.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think it was yesterday actually wasn’t it. He’s one sick puppy though, regardless of how good her bod is.
He was fine until his mum died then got with the Kardashian full time. Recipe for disaster. He’s a creative genius tho music wise

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.