2024 Celebrity Death Pool #1 Voting starts here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say death comes in threes, well today I’ve heard of two people die, just normal people cancer related again! Who will be the third? The reaper is going after the wrong people.

Reactions: 4
This is half related to death as I know a lot of us have her on our list for this year. Has anyone read the Britney Spears book ‘The Woman In Me’? I’m about 3/4 of the way through and wow, I feel so sad for her and can see why she is the way she is now!

Reactions: 5
The 2024 list is now on the thread Wiki.
Apologies for any spelling errors.
Remember; if you don't know someone on The List, then Google is your friend.

Reactions: 10
This is half related to death as I know a lot of us have her on our list for this year. Has anyone read the Britney Spears book ‘The Woman In Me’? I’m about 3/4 of the way through and wow, I feel so sad for her and can see why she is the way she is now!
Yes, I’ve read it. It was awful how she was treated.

Reactions: 4
The Reaper has been having guitar lessons off Cliff 'fat-shamer' Richard and he's mastered the chords to Congratulations, ready to serenade the first Death Pooler to get points in 2024

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.