2024 Celebrity Death Pool #1 Voting starts here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like someone big is going to die today! Only hope when the bugger does, they are on the list!🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The first points worthy death is gonna be in March again isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bryan Ansell, co-creator of Warhammer Fantasy Battle and the leader of Games Workshop through the late 1980s, has passed away.

NUL POINTS.

I have a day off work and I have de-Christmassed the house, found an uneaten sharing bag of peanut M&Ms, and all is well with the world - except there have been no sudden, unexpected, tragic deaths of anyone on The List.

Reactions: 7
Bryan Ansell, co-creator of Warhammer Fantasy Battle and the leader of Games Workshop through the late 1980s, has passed away.

NUL POINTS.

I have a day off work and I have de-Christmassed the house, found an uneaten sharing bag of peanut M&Ms, and all is well with the world - except there have been no sudden, unexpected, tragic deaths of anyone on The List.
I shared his death last month the boss said my updates are boring

I guess we’re back to this… welcome back old friend.

1704387921141.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As usual, we approach a new thread and we've not had a single death from The List.

As someone said above (@MLE007), we're not going to get a death for months...

FYI The Death Pool is not a threat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As usual, we approach a new thread and we've not had a single death from The List.

As someone said above (@MLE007), we're not going to get a death for months...

FYI The Death Pool is not a threat.
Is the last bit a dig at Alice bleeping Evans brother who screenshotted my post from her thread and put it on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw an article on Sky about Russell Crowe and saw beheaded in the headline and got excited.

Turns out it was some relative from the 1700s so I was bitterly disappointed at no deaths

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll be honest; a gruesome death does add a certain frisson.
Paul Walker, for example.

As we all know; we don't (really) wish people ill or death. It's just a bit of dark humour for the game.

Some people are serious, the snowflakes... (*waves*).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll be honest; a gruesome death does add a certain frisson.
Paul Walker, for example.

As we all know; we don't (really) wish people ill or death. It's just a bit of dark humour for the game.

Some people are serious, the snowflakes... (*waves*).

Treble points for all in the event of a Darwin Award-level departure?

I'll take Kanye deciding to be the first rapper in space, propelled by 375 rockets from Standard's £29.99 Guy Fawkes selection boxes stickytaped to his left leg, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.