Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Congratulations to everyone who has points today. Just a pity it was for Tina Turner, she was a fabulous entertainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

littlepup

VIP Member
If he hasn’t been sacked he should resign!
---
"I should never accepted the reaper role when I was unable to fulfil my duties. It was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over. When I chose to quit I did so entirely for my own wellbeing. Nobody “forced” me out."

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
It makes me so fucking angry. How many is this, now? What an utter cunt that woman is.
I think it’s 14 animals now,near 35,000 sigs on rspca petition,they done fuck,fuck all.
---
I'm amazed she isn't banned from adopting animals by now. Has she ever been investigated?
Oh my god so many time re rspca.Loads of tattlers have as well.One of our fab posters after little doggy died few months ago yep killed by a car,wanted to take this doggy rehome him with him..even spoke to protection where the dog was bought from.Now poor doggie killed.😢

• Sad
  • Wow

pixxyy

VIP Member
well think Rolf opened the floodgates.

this ones sad though such a fantastic singer, mum saw her live 3 times and said she was 1 of the best singers she's seen

• Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Talking of adjacents, Reaper is really rubbing it in now:

We were recently talking about Sue Nicholls, from Corrie, who also played Nadia Popov in Rentaghost.

A Russian man was reportedly killed by a shark this week.
His name?
Vladimir Popov.

FFS
I was more outraged that a lynch mob stabbed the shark to death!! Yes I get that it killed your son but ffs it didn't mean to!

• Wow

Belleboo

VIP Member
Yes a death! Makes it even better that unlike our beloved Paul this was a piece of shit who deserved to die, hopefully slowly and painfully.
Congrats on the points guys

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LByrne74

VIP Member
I think Julie Goodyear will be on my list for 2024 sadly. Sad news about her dementia diagnosis. For her sake I hope she doesn't linger and just passes in her sleep before she gets too bad, as the physical suffering with frequent UTIs, bedsores, incontinence, loss of use of legs, amongst other things is horrible. For someone who was always so glamourous she'd hate to have that loss of dignity.

• Sad
  • Heart

Amoo

VIP Member
Joe Biden tripped and fell over again at an event. He's just teasing those of you who have him on your lists!

• Haha
  • Sad

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I could identify as a llama, the Archbishop of Canterbury or the planet Jupiter. I would be completely deluded as I’m a woman and nothing can change that.
Quite.
Believe whatever you want, but you cannot compel my speech or make me go along with it
My right to this belief is enshrined in law, thank you Maya Forstater.
---
Nah he's a man. Uses male pronouns.
Ricky Gervais, is that you?

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I have zero points as well.

I'm hoping my first are when Glitter is flushed down the shitter, preferably tomorrow.

• Haha