2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for David Jason to die to see if the rumours about him being a paedophile are true. I can't quite believe them myself but they're pretty persistent!
Not sure about being a Pedalo but he does have a reputation for wandering hands, something he himself seems to be proud of. On an episode of The One Show, he bragged he was known for doing and saying stuff he couldn't repeat and actually got an award for it from the cast. He also laughed about women knowing not to bend over in front of him. Kinda crappy the amount of people who defended him because he was a 'national treasure'.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Martin Amis has died. I’ll bet the fancy bottle of tequila that I’m drinking that he’s not bloody on the list

Reactions: 6
Get the funeral done without chance of disruption or protests I would guess
I'd go with this. He's also been 'in the news' because of the new ITVx series but if Rolf Harris has died, perhaps it's been D-Noticed in the media. Keep the fanfare down. Probable quickie cremation, ashes scattered and family being given time to sort things out without being doorstepped. Possibly to protect his vulnerable wife, Alwen. Unless it's her that has passed.

I can't wait for David Jason to die to see if the rumours about him being a paedophile are true. I can't quite believe them myself but they're pretty persistent!

Think more inapprioatance hat a pedi.
Will be stories when he died.

Reactions: 1
Any Aussies reckon Johnny Farnham in the way out?

and Harrison Ford
I had the biggest crush on Harrison and watched the original SW trilogy constantly when I was younger. When I found out we shared the same birthday, I decided he was the one for me...then Take That came out and my attention turned to Robbie.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if when Harrison does go, it will be in a plane crash. He has had a few near misses over the years.

• Wow
I had the biggest crush on Harrison and watched the original SW trilogy constantly when I was younger. When I found out we shared the same birthday, I decided he was the one for me...then Take That came out and my attention turned to Robbie.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if when Harrison does go, it will be in a plane crash. He has had a few near misses over the years.
Well he's no Dick Van Dyke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

That can’t work, Anne Heche already dead

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.