Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I had the weirdest dream last night that a Royal was knocked off her horse and while initial reports were that she was stable, it was later confirmed that she'd passed. It was so real ... obviously it was just a dream, but I checked this thread immediately upon waking!
Dead is stable, as Commander Vimes once put it.

Most likely for that to happen would be Anne or Zara, I would think.

Reactions: 3

VC10

VIP Member
Dr. Evadne has kicked her last Emva Cream sherry bottle over, and turned her toes up

George Logan

• Sad

L3moning

VIP Member
Their lead singer was married to Avril Lavigne (and Sum 41 have a few good songs if you like that early 2000's rock-pop thing).
He went a bit off the rails after him and Avril divorced and ended up in hospital. He didn't die though.

this is probably their most famous song:

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
He's born 1 October 1924 (age 98 years) and still alive. Did I miss the deadline for the year or something? I've only just found this thread.
All point-earning nominations were in by February. Otherwise, people would be nominating as slebs were going into hospital for example and that doesn't seem fair.

There was a May Bonus round, and I may do other ones later in the year so keep an eye out for some point-scoring chances!

The 2024 list will be open for nominations between Dec.1st and Dec.31st this year, so get your list ready for that! :)

PS. Welcome to the thread!

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
I dunno tbh.. He's been sober since 2008 by all accounts and that's a long time in * celeb years* Let alone in real life! ... They've survived their marriage and are happy so fair play to them
In the doc, he relapsed 5yrs ago during Busteds tour. He’s relapsed after 2008 as well!

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I think his sad demise will be announced after Eurovision. Every news broadcast is full of happy people in Liverpool, all excited about the final tomorrow. Announcing the death of a renowned child sex abuser would bring the mood down somewhat.

Sunday morning headlines will be all about Ukraine winning again, then by teatime, we'll be told old Didgeridoo is now Didgeridon't.
There's a point. For all we know there's been a plethora of deaths from The List this week.

• Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Austrian actor Helmut Berger with 22 points available has passed, a great Dorian Gray, good looking dude indeed. RIP Helmut….is he a nul points though 🤔

5C8AD6C0-5CE9-432D-A895-181866744875.jpeg

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
I can't wait for David Jason to die to see if the rumours about him being a paedophile are true. I can't quite believe them myself but they're pretty persistent!
I can’t believe it either but they are constant aren’t they ? @TruthTeller1036 i have him on my 2024 list already !

hehehe

VIP Member
Yep, she had colon cancer There was a big hoohaa about it at the time with her being a Scientologist. While they don't specifically stop you from going to the doctor, you are looked down on as you are taught that you can purge diseases from your body and cure yourself. By the time she got checked out nothing could be done for her so it had many wondering
if she would have stood a better chance if she had gone to the doctor earlier rather than believing what she was taught and thinking she could fix herself.
Colon cancer whether you are a scientologist or not is often not diagnosed until it has metastised, with people dying within weeks of diagnosis, or days. Docs also generally do not operate on people in their 70s with terminal colon cancer because the risk of death during surgery is very high.

Really big stretch to make up a story about how she thought she could fix herself and didn't go to the doctor early enough and that's why she died. :rolleyes:

VC10

VIP Member
WWE wrestler Billy Graham slam-dunks into a pine box ; when I saw the name , I thought it was that old evangelist, at first .... I thought he can't still be alive, surely? He had done more conversions than British Gas..

• Haha

MLE007

VIP Member
Emily from Corrie
Emily Andre
Emily Blunt.

Think the only one I stand a chance with is Emily from Corrie but that's not her real name :confused:

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
I'm going to the tour. I love boybands and they are one of the few I haven't seen.
---

I kinda agree, still will be singing along at their show though!
I’ve been to see Busted loads, you’ll have a great time!

I like Matt, he’s the only one out of the three that I find remotely tolerable.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrooke

...her friend Jody Sharpe has died and she got straight on social media to announce the news. The 49-year-old told her followers that her "heart was broken" and that she was still shocked by the news that had left her "devastated"
Surely it should be the family who announce the death and not a mate of hers?
Damn you! I read that as Daniella Westbrooke dying. (Although Jody Sharpe rings a bell)