Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Anyone have Justin Bieber on their list? On CDAN there was a blind about someone trying to unalive themselves last month, and the comments are full of people saying it was him 😔 Hadn't heard the rumours before of how he came to be famous. Depressing stuff.
He has two votes, which is much less than I'd expected.

Reactions: 3

VC10

VIP Member
Victor Gallucci anyone?
81 year old The Bill “star”
Thank god ; the heavens have broken on this drought 😃😃

I recall him as an actor, he also organised the Isle of Wight Music Festivals as well, if I remember

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I've just seen a picture of the actor Timothy Spall. Fucking hell, he's acting dead. Looks mummified

• Wow

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Indeed. At least Ukraine's winning entry wasn't a zzzz ballad that time. The Sam Ryder fans will of course disagree with me but I also think that the UK's second placing was a thank you for being Ukraine's top supporter in Europe. That theory will probably be disapproven when we absolutely flop in tonight's results though!
The UK came second to last, so we can't apply the Nul points gag!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Just seen an article saying Katie Price is planning another augmentation surgery and wanting to get her bust bigger. Surely there’s only got to be so much the body can handle pretty sure it’s her 17th
I was just about to mention the blow up doll.. comin to a mortuary slab soon if she carries on.

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
So it’s past the time I said. I expect an announcement tomorrow at some stage (13th May) now or maybe I am wrong and I’ll wake up to the news that he’s officially carked it

cantthinkofaname2

Chatty Member
I had a dream about this thread last night.

Points incoming and a bonus row with my husband over being ‘sick in the head’ if it were to be believed 🤣

• Haha

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
While we are waiting for some poor sleb to die, did I ever tell about the time I killed Blake Carrington from Dynasty? It was on some obscure channel and I said to Husband, he must be dead now? He died the next day.

I need to start watching old TV. Any suggestions for people needing points?
Patricia Routledge.....

JoJo76

VIP Member
I saw nobody replied to you but I’m pretty sure nobody would have been offended. ❤

I did once nearly get into trubble 😝 on the Alice Evans thread. I think I dreamed about her dying which I mentioned and then said something a bit crass - it was when she was in the thick of her self made drama so take a guess - and admin deleted it, naughty me 🫢
Not just me then 😂

• Haha