Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Just watched the Matt Willis documentary - what do we think to a relapse and beyond?🧐
He's a nob. Bringing out a show now about his 'deeply personal battle' just as Busted have new music on the go and Charlie is getting all the attention. Probably cheated on Emma again and is getting ahead of it by showing how sorry he is.
He's on the list so I hope he fucking dies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

DrLoomis

It was reported on Twitter that Linda Nolan had died BUT it was a hoax which has been cleared up by The Nolan's own account. Either that or she did die, the grim reaper saw that she was on our list and brought her back. Almost points there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JoJo76

VIP Member
It’s my birthday a month today. Husband asked me if there was anything I wanted for my birthday. I told him death.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JoJo76

VIP Member
IMG_4637.jpeg

RIP my Rosemary. After my accident and surgery he suffered a very slow and painful death. I will miss him with my whole heart. But look how good my spuds are behind him, totally taking the piss with Life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I have an idea for the thread title for #6 but if anyone has anything in mind, let me know and I can politely ignore it and do what I want anyway... ;P

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Is there a special crematorium for beasts? There should be. Mind you, the the amateur beasts might object to being burned alongside the superbeasts.

I hope he was scared as he died. Like those children were. And I hope this daughter is truly ashamed of herself for not publicly denouncing him. At least Philth Schofield had the shred of decency to disown his brother.
what with Philth about to be outed, Twitter rumbling that Ginge and Cringe are divorcing and Harris possibly dead……… WHAT A WEEKEND! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

netflixbritney

Haha, it's like Schroedinger's Celebrity Death Pool. At this point in time, Rolf is simultaneously alive and dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18