Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I'm going for Lauren Harries too. She's such a twat with those comments about male NHS staff.
She's awful. I remember on Big Brother, she got her claws into a young woman (I've forgotten who it was) and essentially wouldn't let her hang out with anyone else and threw a massive strop when this girl wanted to do a task with someone else. Very manipulative and creepy.

Reactions: 2

Catfan2

Chatty Member
Agreed. There have been a few pop bands lose a member recently:
Paul, SClub7
Sarah Harding, Girls Aloud
Tom from The Wanted whose wife essentially had a date to his funeral, she moved on that fast. Odd as it's usually blokes that move on after about 15 minutes when they realise the laundry won't do itself.

In fact, surely ABBA members will start to disappear over the next few years.
No that cannot happen 😢

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Agreed. There have been a few pop bands lose a member recently:
Paul, SClub7
Sarah Harding, Girls Aloud
Tom from The Wanted whose wife essentially had a date to his funeral, she moved on that fast. Odd as it's usually blokes that move on after about 15 minutes when they realise the laundry won't do itself.

In fact, surely ABBA members will start to disappear over the next few years.
Noooooo! Not ABBA!

smudge126

VIP Member
I'm annoyed at my list, I fell for the trap of thinking Biebs and Ozzy were at deaths door because of some PERNICIOUS and WICKED liars in the first thread.
I have Zac Efron for this very reason!
Bieber is going on my 2024 list though.

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
  • Sad

netflixbritney

Would anyone vote for the Beckhams?? Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas? Calista Flockhart & Harrison Ford?
If Tom Hanks becomes single, I'm throwing my hat in the ring!

• Haha

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
That was down Wickham Lane (past the cemetary).

And he has been nominated, just once!
Just saying that I’ll be sad if he goes too. His soul show on Sundays is brilliant but I only discovered it this year. I think it’s on BBC London, I subscribe on the sounds app.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I’d have gone for Lucy Letby but not sure she qualifies nor do I want to recognise her as a ‘celeb’.
I don't think they'll let her kill herself, but they were watching Fred and Harold and Jeffrey and they all managed it so you never know.
---
I know it’s too late for points but for giggles
Paul McCartney
Rod Laver
Barbara Knox
Patricia Routledge
Darryl Hannah
Are you naming one of these for the MAY BONUS that was announced earlier? You'll get points if one you name before 11:59pm tonight dies in May.