Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
---
Can I throw another name onto the list: Sheila Hancock. Just because she's rather getting on. I do like her but I was just reminded of her when I saw footage of her recently.
You're not getting points for these late nominations, I hope you realise
---
Has anyone said Shaun Ryder? I’m watching I’m a celeb South Africa, and noticed he has no eyelashes, eyebrows and hair (might well be shaved the hair) but I know that’s sometimes showing of someone who’s had chemotherapy?
He could well have alopecia something like that but it’s got my twisted mind a thinking
One vote

Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
Yeah Owen died on air years ago*, Brett's still alive though.
*long before this was going, shame, as he'd have been a great shock.
Owen died in 1999, iirc. Brett has had his share of health problems, so I'm not that surprised people might think he'd died.

MLE007

VIP Member
Ok I'm blimmin over thinking these things again - gonna go with the Duke of Kent

EAD

VIP Member
Keith, five votes
Mick, four votes
Ronnie Wood, two votes
---

Are you watching BBC Two?
---
---
Oh, the thrills of going to bed and not knowing if a name will be crossed off The List overnight!
Yes love the Rolling Stones, definitely DONT want any of them to die though god knows how they've got to this age alive 🤣🤣

L3moning

VIP Member
He's supposed to be sober again but he has said that before, several times so not many believe him. For his family's sake, I hope he has finally turned a corner but I really can't see him living to old age and I say that as a huge Team Xtreme fan...we'll more of a Lita & Jeff fan. I never liked Matt cause he got Lita and I didn't.
Lita was gorgeous (and still is). Horny bisexual teen me preferred Essa Rios to either Hardy though.

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread and sad that len has died, always my fav judge

Sir lancelot you live very close to me as I live in Plumstead (assuming you still live in welling)
I used to live there, but no longer.

I used to go to the video shop in Plumstead!

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Outrageously in the office this morning they were chatting about how “SO MANY” celebs have died this year. I’d love to bloody know who’s died because nobody on the bastard list seems to have kicked it.
Mystic Meg, Betty Boothroyd, Steve Mackey (Pulp bassist), John Motson, Dickie Davies, Raquel Welch, Topol, Burt Bacharach, Paco Rabane and Jeff Beck just to name a few...