Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I can never understand why stalkers want to hurt/kill the people they idolise. I mean I know there's a bit of 'if I can't have you nobody can' going on but that just seems too simplistic an explanation
It's hardly an uncommon reason for murder, even ignoring celebrities.

Reactions: 3

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
She also has that "fur" on her face that people can get with severe anorexia. It's a shame that so many of her videos are about how "healthy" she is.
Its so sad isn't it.. who am I to judge her? But putting herself out there on such a big platform is quite scary

smudge126

VIP Member
Welcome!
You're too late to get points this year (see first post on first page of thread for the rules) but I'll add you to the No Pointers list so that you'll at least get some recognition if you predict correctly!
Can you add my unsubmitted ones to the no point list please! The ticks are just to remind me of the ones I’ve submitted, not people who’ve actually died yet (we won’t count Sharon, she snuck in there as an extra) 🤣

Attachments

coconochanel

VIP Member
To be honest I’ve no idea why I’ve picked him…just trying to go off track a bit but not too far I miss a turning. So he seems middle ground for me!

We’re all shit at this game so just a stab in the dark at this point…
Well he does look unwell but I think that's the botox/facelift 😊

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
Got to be Linda Nolan surely? I will go with her!