Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yep. They have seemingly split up though.
I feel for her. It seems like she's just flailed around for a while, possibly on the advice of some well meaning friends who advised her to get back on the horse as it were.

She's clearly grieving deeply and it must be awful to have your life ripped from you in the way she did. Where do you start with a new normal?

Reactions: 3

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't want to freak anyone out but Jimmy Cricket popped into my head..... I checked mans alive.
Now why would that happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

JoJo76

VIP Member
Crap, I missed the May bonus. I was going to go for total randos and since I missed the deadline I’m going with two. That Emily Ratatwatoski with the weird lips or her equally weird lipped ex husband.

Reactions: 2

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Anyone said Bob Barker? He’s 99, and has already got his plot and marker at Forest Lawn Hollywood next to his wife😩

• Haha

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
He’s aged horribly thus deserves to die.

Yes, I’m going to hell.
The whole bloody lot of us are going to Hell!
---
Kate Saunders, novelist and former actress, died today, too.

Don't say it. I will.

NUL POINTS.
I know. We suck!
---
Petula Clarke popped into my head today because someone I was playing tennis today with bore a strong resemblance to her. I thought she was dead but she's not. She's a good candidate for our list.

Did anyone name her, Sir L?
I think I did...but was too late to make the official list..as slow as a tortoise I was!
---
Kate Saunders, novelist and former actress, died today, too.

Don't say it. I will.

NUL POINTS.
She played the police woman in Only Fools and Horses..the one Rodney took home and she nearly nicked him because of all the stolen gear! 😂
---
They're one of the family already, aren't they? Welcome to the dark side @Facehugger
Welcome..you know you going to hell with the rest of us lot dont you?
---
At This Game We Are Crap, When Will A Sleb Take A Dirt Nap?
Next thread title Sir Lancelot 😂
---
He is almost sixty; a good age for a wrestler.
Quickly adds him to my list for next year!
---
I wonder if Derek often wishes he had passed away, as the quality of life he has is not great. I know "life is sacred" and all that, but when it comes to life I'd rather quality over quantity. And being monetised like that is awful.
---
By the way you guys had me looking up the story of the death of Owen Hart yesterday. I'd never heard of him. Awful end he had. And even when he was falling to his death his last words were apparently "look out!" because he was thinking of others and not injuring them.
---

I have a controversial vote - Phillip Schofield. As you'll know, he gets slagged off (with good reason) on his own thread, and on others, not least by me. However it has entered my head "What if, when he finally leaves This Morning, and inevitably more stories probably come out about him, he can't cope with it, and does himself in?". I wonder if I'll feel any guilt for slagging him off if that happened. But hopefully I'll remember what an awful person he was, and stop feeling the guilt. He really is under a lot of pressure at the moment though, the chickens are coming home to roost. Some people are OK out of the spotlight and not being deemed "important" anymore, but I'm not sure how he'll cope.
Sneakily adds him to my next years list!

Last edited:
  • Haha