Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3

quinzel

VIP Member
With the exception of Paul O'Grady, Barry Humphries and Len Goodman, none of them are very well known though.

This was Len in November, I don’t watch any programmes like Dancing With The Stars but he does look a lot thinner in the face here.

I wonder how long The Queen had it as Len and the Tatler's uncle seemed to go quickly. 😢

View attachment 2124023
Yeah Len does look quite frail there. Did the queen have bone cancer? I didn't know that.

Tony Blackburn's had to postpone his radio tour too. I think his cards are marked.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I don't know about Farage because he seems in fine health, but I've heard from a couple of people who worked with him on tv that he's a massive functioning alchoholic. Like, drinking a bottle of gin backstage when filming a debate.
He always looks tired to me.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I’d say he is…..he lives in Wandsworth not far from me, and if I see him out I always go ‘oh look there’s hunter from Gladiators’ 😂 that’s how I’m gauging a celeb for the 2024 list……might get some effing points!! Instead of being stupid thinking Britney Spears will peg it this year cos she had a slightly weirder day than normal 🤦🏼‍♀️
He's as much of a good shout as some singer from the 1960's, I'm nominating him right now! 🤣🤣😘

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I came on expectation points for Len we really are shit aren’t we? 🤣.
---
He's supposed to be sober again but he has said that before, several times so not many believe him. For his family's sake, I hope he has finally turned a corner but I really can't see him living to old age and I say that as a huge Team Xtreme fan...we'll more of a Lita & Jeff fan. I never liked Matt cause he got Lita and I didn't.
Yeah I googled him after I mentioned him cause I’m not into wrestling anymore but I’ve seen a few articles pop up about him and he does look better but he seems to fall off the wagon quite easily. I think he should think about retiring now.

• Haha