Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Conor Mcgregor is a vile scumbag that is well overdue his comeuppance, will not be sorry if he goes, off you pop pet 👋

I was about to Google Bam to see what he's currently up to, still setting fire to his life it seems then. 😕

Reactions: 10

Mugglewump

VIP Member
May Bonus
Sam Smith
I think it's quite clear why.
He's insane, wants to show us his everything, and poses like a lamb roast.

Go away you utter weirdo.

• Haha
Is there a true feeling of death? I've heard people know death is coming? My granddad was not ill, but I walked past his house to go my parents for tea, was running late. I knew my dad would be annoyed about being late. Yet I had a "feeling" walking past my granddad's house. Rang my parents, so my dad went round thinking I was being over dramatic (I was pregnant at the time, but i wouldn't let it drop). My grandad was found dead with my grandmother's funeral papers under him. She died probably about 20 years earlier.
I had an experience years ago where I was going shopping and a road I passed was closed off. I had a very intense feeling that it whatever had happened would be something to do with me. A short while later I had a phone call asking me to come home because a family member had died. It happened on the road that was closed off.

• Sad
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍
BIB I like you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
This is why The List is fun; which unlikely/unnominated celeb will be next?!

I predict a pop icon from days gone by.
How about that terrible bloke David Van Day from Dollar and I'm a Celeb. At first glance we might think it was Dick Van Dyke and get all excited.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
If head of the pancreas cancer is caught before it spreads ( and there lies the problem) there is an operation called whipples procedure and the 5 yr survival rate ie 20-25%.
Tail of the pancreas tumour even more deadly, just usually diagnosed to late as well, I think the main symptom is back pain, between the shoulder blades, easy enough to ignore as a bad back when you get to a certain age in life.
I think I'd rather die peacefully within a few months than undergo a massive operation with such a low survival rate. Hopefully, the more research that is done into pancreatic cancer, the better the treatment will become.

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Jerry Springer, wealthy man with access to the best healthcare, yet dead before reaching the Octogenarian club.
pancreatic cancer. lucky if you get 6 months after diagnosis.
---
Pancreatic cancer is incurable though, at the moment, it's one of the worst cancers to get, if not THE worst, because there's no treatment and the symptoms don't show until it's too late. Vile disease.
this 100%

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
He'll be safe if he's nominated, no-one dies on The List. Well, only two have and we are a third of the way through the year already.
Right, Steve is now nominated then, in the hope he's now safe 👍👍 bless his heart, I can't be doing with my Steve popping off. Ever 🤗❤

Screenshot_20220515-212009~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

netflixbritney

True boy bands throw up a wild card like Stephen Gateley from Boyzone
---

I thought it was the sunshine?

Agreed. There have been a few pop bands lose a member recently:
Paul, SClub7
Sarah Harding, Girls Aloud
Tom from The Wanted whose wife essentially had a date to his funeral, she moved on that fast. Odd as it's usually blokes that move on after about 15 minutes when they realise the laundry won't do itself.

In fact, surely ABBA members will start to disappear over the next few years.