2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year hoping 2024 brings lots of deaths lol
I've had a change of mind as 1 of my 2023 list I think will live so I will be changing 1 name

Reactions: 4
To think I said Prunella Scales would 'definitely' be one to go in 2023. Stupid non-prophetic dream!

Congratulations Queen of Death @Flowerpotgirl!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a nosy at psychic predictions for 2024 and it said these:-
Sad Goodbyes to Toby Keith, Michael J Fox, Ozzie Osborne, Bruce Willis, Shannon Doherty, Clint Eastwood, Liza Minelli, Jimmy Carter, Maggie Smith, and a foreign leader.
Had a look at 2023's and gulp I think they got nearly all of them right. Luckily didn't see my name 😁 🙏
My own suggestion would be Rupert Murdoch...
ETA Baba Vanga predicted the death of Putin this year and another psychic has predicted the death of a female celebrity in a fire.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Sad Goodbyes to Toby Keith, Michael J Fox, Ozzie Osborne, Bruce Willis, Shannon Doherty, Clint Eastwood, Liza Minelli, Jimmy Carter, Maggie Smith, and a foreign leader.
Had a look at 2023's and gulp I think they got nearly all of them right. Luckily didn't see my name 😁 🙏
I do believe that some people do have powers but, funny how that “psychic” predicted very old or very sick people that loads of us predicted too 😂

• Haha
ETA Baba Vanga predicted the death of Putin this year and another psychic has predicted the death of a female celebrity in a fire.
Celebrity in a fire you say.. there’s only one who I can think of who plays with fire… Britney!

also Liza and those jazz hands can shake those points over to me…

1704152483690.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Cliff! 😤

• Haha
He looks like he’s playing God there. Nooooo, don’t let God be Cliff 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.