2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got a breaking news alert - Tony Bennett. He died in July FFS. Anyone want an iPhone that doesn't know how to send alerts for Deaths Today (famous people only)?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tony Blair, Tony Hadley, Ant McPartlin, Antonio Banderas, Tony Blackburn - all fit and healthy and obviously going to survive another two or three decades :(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
plus side of no points is I can use same list for 2024
I am not re-using my 2023 list despite the nul points.
I am that sad, and that invested in this game that I actually have my lists all ready to go up until 2027. All different people but different themes!
Hope I don't die before then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am that sad, and that invested in this game that I actually have my lists all ready to go up until 2027. All different people but different themes!
I thought you had a strong list for 2023!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought you had a strong list for 2023!
No-one died off it though!
---
A few hours to go though, maybe Phil Collins, Bruce Willis and Britney spears will all have a wild get together tonight that ends in tears?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh i'm sticking mainly as if 1 of them die and i've swapped i'll be annoyed

Reactions: 1
I just got a breaking news alert - Tony Bennett. He died in July FFS. Anyone want an iPhone that doesn't know how to send alerts for Deaths Today (famous people only)?
1704048657216.gif

---
Now that is true dedication! Who will be around in 2027.. I know I will be if I don’t die that is..
---
Comedian Shecky Green is dead..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a sign! The year of the Tonys!
Is it you who's chosen all Tony's. That list is hilarious.

There’s been plenty of deaths in the last week but they’ve been barely famous . The Reaper is toying with me.

I can’t believe Derek Draper is still with us. I thought he was genuinely dying but then saw photos of Kate shopping in a Santa hat, but you wouldn’t be out doing shopping if he’s really dying would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it you who's chosen all Tony's. That list is hilarious.

There’s been plenty of deaths in the last week but they’ve been barely famous . The Reaper is toying with me.

I can’t believe Derek Draper is still with us. I thought he was genuinely dying but then saw photos of Kate shopping in a Santa hat, but you wouldn’t be out doing shopping if he’s really dying would you?
The Tony names are a genius lol at least one is going to die lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy New Year you lovely bunch of sickos. Mega thanks to @Sir Lancelot for creating this amazing thread, which despite the subject is one of the most inclusive threads on Tattle.

And my ride and die girls who know who they are. Shh, we don’t chat!

I’ve had a tough year and take the piss out of myself a lot, but I’ve really enjoyed time out from reality with you guys.

NYE resolution, not dying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.