2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year! Good luck with your 2024 lists. I only lost Rolf this year - fingers crossed for double figures next year lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year to you all! Hope for points next year but also just happy playing along and coming up with the occasional silly music pun!
Good luck for 2024! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy New Year to all of you!

There's a small chance of an unannounced death still to come but... our 2023 winner, and officially the Queen of Death, with 81 points is @Flowerpot girl

I'll give more stats and things later.
For now, congratulations to @Flowerpotgirl !!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well done @Flowerpotgirl

HNY everyone, yous got me through some of my toughest days this year, your wit & humour was always able to put a smile on myself or provide a chuckle or 2 - so thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here are the deaths from The List
In a poem I wrote when pissed...

Paul O'Grady passed away
We all felt sad that day
Mary Quant died as well
Then Harry Belafonte fell
Dirty perv Rolf Harris died
And went to Hell where he then fried
Tina Turner was the best
And then Jane Birkin also left
Tony Bennett died one afternoon
George Alagiah was gone too soon
In July we lost poor Sinead
And Parky had interviews replayed
American Bob Barker's dead
As is Mohamad Al-Fayed
Bobby Charlton died feeling woozy
Matthew Perry died in his jacuzzi
Henry Kissinger lost his life
And Shane MacGowan escaped his wife...

These 2023 deaths came just before
We now look forward to 2024!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Happy New Year to all of you!

There's a small chance of an unannounced death still to come but... our 2023 winner, and officially the Queen of Death, with 81 points is @Flowerpot girl

I'll give more stats and things later.
For now, congratulations to @Flowerpotgirl !!
Action stations people, @Serene Serena canapés are finally a go, someone sort a dj and Karaoke, I’ll get the drinks, don’t forget to send the invites out someone, venue is Dicks fun house. Please don’t bring Car keys it’s not that type of party!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just got a breaking news alert - Tony Bennett. He died in July FFS. Anyone want an iPhone that doesn't know how to send alerts for Deaths Today (famous people only)?
i was gonna put him on my 2024 list before i saw something similar saying he was dead !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy New Year all!
I know I'm not a regular chatter in here, but I read every day!
Thank you @Sir Lancelot for having the patience of a saint with The Spreadsheet
I only got one off my 2023 list (Parky) so here's to a more successful year in 2024!
And congratulations @Flowerpotgirl !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Action stations people, @Serene Serena canapés are finally a go, someone sort a dj and Karaoke, I’ll get the drinks, don’t forget to send the invites out someone, venue is Dicks fun house. Please don’t bring Car keys it’s not that type of party!
@Serene Serena can stop cooking. I am declaring the year of not dead JoJo. Unless one of you other arseholes wants to die instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy New Year Death Poolers! Congratulations to @Flowerpotgirl

Here’s to loads of points all round and a successful 2024!

Very surprised to see Derek Draper is still alive - thought the heart attack would be it. He’s not on my 2024 list though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😃😃 The Co op are straight out of the traps a few hours into New Year's Day 2024, with an exciting new range of Plans ! 😎😎😃😃

Screenshot_20240101-133951_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.