2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with what should be the final thread for the 2023 list, with thanks to the lovely @JoJo76 for the title!

Recap:

*We started the Death Pool threads on Dec.29th 2022

*We discovered paedophile Sydney Cooke is still alive, as is Madge from Neighbours (never been seen in the same room...)

*Brigit (the Likely Lads, Doctor Who, Open All Hours) Forsyth died. Nul points

*We continued to mourn Elvis the cat with @kurtCobainsguitar

*We shared some Dick pics, including the merry-go-round horses from Mary Poppins

*The terrific @thenorthremembers won on the lottery (£2.70) and then got Angela Rippon and Esther Rantzen confused and THEN hurt their finger on a drill

*We started and discussed our 2024 voting and that thread got busy real quick

*Sir Lancelot had a small mental breakdown when he thought he'd deleted the list (but didn't mention it). Thankfully it was fine!

*Once again we realised we talk an awful lot of nonsense in here...

*Jonnie Irwin seems healthier than most of us

*@ItsDatCuw was amused that Sir Lancelot kept getting startled by celebrities still being alive (Biddy Baxter, Ray Reardon etc)

*Oscar Pistorius was given parole

*Shane MacGowan's widow is a right cow

*Glenys Kinnock died. Nul points

*Other stuff happened (I'm bored of recaps now) and some other people died. Nul points.

Now, we look forward to seeing who wins (will it be @Flowerpotgirl?) and we are going to move on over to the 2024 thread when this one (#19) is done.
---
With less than ten days of 2023 to go, will we get a big name death before the New Year?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know hardly anyone will be online but I shall continue to update the list of people who die..

Ingrid Steeger German actress deaded.
Motorsports legend Paula Murphy.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t quote at the end of the last thread as this one had already been created but big yes to criminal bonus round 🙏🏻

Reactions: 8
Been for Christmas work drinks and was hit with cracking inspiration for a potential candidate for next year, anyone got Shakin Stevens on their list (I have been assured he is not already deaded)?

Reactions: 4
Here we go with what should be the final thread for the 2023 list, with thanks to the lovely @JoJo76 for the title!

Recap:

*We started the Death Pool threads on Dec.29th 2022

*We discovered paedophile Sydney Cooke is still alive, as is Madge from Neighbours (never been seen in the same room...)

*Brigit (the Likely Lads, Doctor Who, Open All Hours) Forsyth died. Nul points

*We continued to mourn Elvis the cat with @kurtCobainsguitar

*We shared some Dick pics, including the merry-go-round horses from Mary Poppins

*The terrific @thenorthremembers won on the lottery (£2.70) and then got Angela Rippon and Esther Rantzen confused and THEN hurt their finger on a drill

*We started and discussed our 2024 voting and that thread got busy real quick

*Sir Lancelot had a small mental breakdown when he thought he'd deleted the list (but didn't mention it). Thankfully it was fine!

*Once again we realised we talk an awful lot of nonsense in here...

*Jonnie Irwin seems healthier than most of us

*@ItsDatCuw was amused that Sir Lancelot kept getting startled by celebrities still being alive (Biddy Baxter, Ray Reardon etc)

*Oscar Pistorius was given parole

*Shane MacGowan's widow is a right cow

*Glenys Kinnock died. Nul points

*Other stuff happened (I'm bored of recaps now) and some other people died. Nul points.

Now, we look forward to seeing who wins (will it be @Flowerpotgirl?) and we are going to move on over to the 2024 thread when this one (#19) is done.
---
With less than ten days of 2023 to go, will we get a big name death before the New Year?
My god, I can’t believe I am still #1!!!
Let’s see what happens next

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had a bad fall last week and back is screwed. Had to go to the Trauma (Trafford) centre today and then the Tesco big shop. Can barely walk. Had drugs and wine. Might die.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.