2023 Celebrity Death Pool #16 Poking & Corpses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, I see Dick is thinning rather with the hair now, but I also see what he’s doing, Dick’s noticed Harry Styles has shaved his head and Dick is keeping up with the young folk and taking on the balding look. Dick knowing where the action is as usual 👍🏾🥳

Edit….might add I want one of those signed posters, and I’d hang it in my hallway. Greeted by Dick every time I entered the house….absolute bliss ❤

1B598647-FFC5-4523-85F5-CE654723F2AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think I can share links -and don't want to get in trouble- so I've looked and you can get signed Dick posters for around £250 online but this one is on sale at just over £100!
Authenticated.
Almost worth it...
---
If anyone wants a name for their list, Frances De La Tour is still alive...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think I can share links -and don't want to get in trouble- so I've looked and you can get signed Dick posters for around £250 online but this one is on sale at just over £100!
Authenticated.
Almost worth it...
---
She was one of my bonus nominations. Can't remember which one though 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my, I see Dick is thinning rather with the hair now, but I also see what he’s doing, Dick’s noticed Harry Styles has shaved his head and Dick is keeping up with the young folk and taking on the balding look. Dick knowing where the action is as usual 👍🏾🥳

Edit….might add I want one of those signed posters, and I’d hang it in my hallway. Greeted by Dick every time I entered the house….absolute bliss ❤

View attachment 2578299
Kylie I see the vegas shindig didn’t go down so well..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Authenticated.
Almost worth it...
---
Ooo you just reminded me of the cast of Rising Damp. Don Warrington hasn’t been looking too fresh lately. 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Authenticated.
Almost worth it...
---
Dick winning grumpy Lance around has made my Tattle year😍

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
🚨Shane McGowan Update 🚨

The nutty wife has posted an update, and although Shane still looks very sick, she says he’s getting better and they are willing him home for Christmas. Woo Hoo, those bells may well be still ringing out still for Shane on Christmas Day 🥳 ‘Nul Points’ for any of you lot who picked him….Yah Boo Sucks 🥳😁
Thank duck for that. He’s on my 2024 list.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought of another good one out last night and after a few drinks, it was gone again. 😔

Reactions: 2
Sparks flying on the practice run it was like fireworks 🎇
Ah I wasn’t aware of this, Kylie causing trouble at the cars going round and round Vegas thingy 😱 Those sparks were flying due to her scintillating presence making the car track spontaneously combust, that’s the power of Kylie. I expect lots of crashes in the race now, anyone got a racing driver, probably points there this weekend, due to Kylie making cars explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I wasn’t aware of this, Kylie causing trouble at the cars going round and round Vegas thingy 😱 Those sparks were flying due to her scintillating presence making the car track spontaneously combust, that’s the power of Kylie. I expect lots of crashes in the race now, anyone got a racing driver, probably points there this weekend, due to Kylie making cars explode.
I did have a dream earlier in the year about a racing driver (in an open wheel car) dying. But my subconscious had a chaos, and seemed to think that Paulo di Canio¹ is a racing driver. As I said at the time, I *think* it was probably aiming at Paul di Resta, who last raced in F1 in 2017, but does still race (not in open wheel series though).

¹a rather fascist former footballer, probably most famous, fascism aside, for shoving a referee over when he played for Sheffield Wednesday.

Reactions: 5
I did have a dream earlier in the year about a racing driver (in an open wheel car) dying. But my subconscious had a chaos, and seemed to think that Paulo di Canio¹ is a racing driver. As I said at the time, I *think* it was probably aiming at Paul di Resta, who last raced in F1 in 2017, but does still race (not in open wheel series though).

¹a rather fascist former footballer, probably most famous, fascism aside, for shoving a referee over when he played for Sheffield Wednesday.
If that guy pegs it, you’ll be inundated with requests for suggestions on this thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm quite excited to see everyone's 2024 lists.
Which new names will be on there?
Who will get the most votes?
Will we have more people taking part than for 2023?
Will we get more women nominated?

We didn't start until later in the year and Paul O'Grady was our first strike in March, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get our first hit!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm quite excited to see everyone's 2024 lists.
Which new names will be on there?
Who will get the most votes?
Will we have more people taking part than for 2023?
Will we get more women nominated?

We didn't start until later in the year and Paul O'Grady was our first strike in March, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get our first hit!
I’m hoping the death toll starts 1st January and doesn’t let up until December 31st. 2024 is going to be deadly 🪦⚰💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.