2023 Celebrity Death Pool #16 Poking & Corpses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo….has anyone died today?
Harry Styles hair has died and he now looks uncannily like Ian Beale.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's certainly lost his boyish charm. RIP pop poppet, you were cute once. Now you look like someone's dad.
I was only thinking the other day how if he wasn’t actually Harry Styles, I’d think he was kind of handsome. That bird has dive-bombed now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚨Shane McGowan Update 🚨

The nutty wife has posted an update, and although Shane still looks very sick, she says he’s getting better and they are willing him home for Christmas. Woo Hoo, those bells may well be still ringing out still for Shane on Christmas Day 🥳 ‘Nul Points’ for any of you lot who picked him….Yah Boo Sucks 🥳😁
I saw that the Pogues visited him today as a group...not looking good if true

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was only thinking the other day how if he wasn’t actually Harry Styles, I’d think he was kind of handsome. That bird has dive-bombed now.
Yeah, I think he's shed a lot of his fans along with his curly locks. He'll probably go into a terminal decline and take up ketamine and crack instead of kale and carrot sticks.

<swiftly adds HS to 2024 list>

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
2023 List
Harold Styles no votes
Liam Payne three votes
Liam is better now, after his wobble towards a dirt nap over the summer. He's clean living and healthy by all accounts.
Harry, meanwhile, is definitely a contender for 2024.
Who was that famous biblical fella who lost his strength when he lopped off his hair? Harry is the modern day version.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Liam is better now, after his wobble towards a dirt nap over the summer. He's clean living and healthy by all accounts.
Who was that famous biblical fella who lost his strength when he lopped off his hair? Harry is the modern day version.
I'm sure Harry Samson Styles will live a long and happy life. Not sure if he's welcome back to the MCU though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I think he's shed a lot of his fans along with his curly locks. He'll probably go into a terminal decline and take up ketamine and crack instead of kale and carrot sticks.

<swiftly adds HS to 2024 list>
As it was Harry, time is a cruel mistress, just a few years ago Harry laughed constantly, thinking his boyish good looks and sexy long hair would see him through many years to come, but time, she had other ideas, Ian Beale was to be his destiny, it comes to most men 😔

As it was Harry, as it was (have to say, I think that song is a cracking tune for a young person’s music, I really love it, my 10yo daughter and I often bop around the room to it 😁)…

5F692C3E-B84A-4BE3-BA5A-23C22BC85EB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ok-tidbit I just saw. Jimmy Carters wife has gone to hospice care too. They are now there in ill health together. I dont know what either of them are any closer to dying, they have just changed locations lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I see I was pipped to the post that terminal-oddbod Victoria Mary Clarke has posted a new Shane McGowan photo and insists he’s feeling “much better”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Samson i think

Reactions: 1
IMG_6510.jpeg

duck me I read this headline half asleep and thought wee Swifty herself had pegged it. Imagine the points.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.