2023 Celebrity Death Pool #16 Poking & Corpses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are with thread number sixteen!

Quick recap:

*Our @JoJo76 hadn't died (again) so we thank her for the thread title (and happy anniversary)

*some lurkers and newbies have made themselves known, which is nice

*Shaft died. Nul points. 'Shaft' heehee

*Lovely @SmillieKylie gave us a hair swish for some reason or other

*Good ol' @thenorthremembers saw the Paw Patrol movie at the cinema and has not yet recovered

*we talked about Dick (and dick)

*Shane McGowan looks dead but isn't

*Jack Monroe was mentioned briefly

*Vladimir Putin was rumoured to be dying or dead or frozen or a clone

*mince pies got a mentioned far too early

*killer Cliff was on The One Show wearing a waistcoat of what looked like human skin

*sapiosexual is a thing

*a dead squirrel (nul points) and the consent of monkeys were discussed

*several drinks were consumed

*Jane Seymour has been living la vida loca at Dick's Fun Palace (allegedly)

*RIP Matthew Perry (who died when Sir Lancelot was asleep, which is just rude)

*we have a new first place @EffingDust

*no Halloween Bonus points were scored

*animals have no place on The List

*that @kurtCobainsguitar went missing but returned to much fanfare

*there was cat talk and photos

*we discussed 2024 lists and complained that everyone is far too healthy these days

*voting for 2024 starts on December 1st and will have a seperate thread

*we still don't like Alice bleeping Evans

Now, on we go with the best thread on Tattle!
Check the Wiki for rules.
2024 voting starts on December 1st

BRING OUT THE DEAD!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Last fred,name not said so guess is Emily Lloyd daughter of Only fools actor.? She’s been troubled for years.

Reactions: 5
Here we are with thread number sixteen!

Quick recap:

*@JoJo76 hadn't died (again) so we thank her for the thread title (and happy anniversary)

*some lurkers and newbies have made themselves known, which is nice

*Shaft died. Nul points. 'Shaft' heehee

*@SmillieKylie gave us a hair swish for some reason or other

*@thenorthremembers saw the Paw Patrol movie at the cinema and has not yet recovered

*we talked about Dick (and dick)

*Shane McGowan looks dead but isn't

*Jack Monroe was mentioned briefly

*Vladimir Putin was rumoured to be dying or dead or frozen or a clone

*mince pies got a mentioned far too early

*Killer Cliff was on The One Show wearing a waistcoat of what looked like human skin

*sapiosexual is a thing

*a dead squirrel (nul points) and the consent of monkeys were discussed

*several drinks were consumed

*Jane Seymour has been living la vida loca at Dick's Fun Palace (allegedly)

*RIP Matthew Perry (who died when Sir Lancelot was asleep, which is just rude)

*we have a new first place @EffingDust

*no Halloween Bonus points were scored

*animals have no place on The List

*@kurtcobainsguitar went missing but returned to much fanfare

*there was cat talk and photos

*we discussed 2024 lists and complained that everyone is far too healthy these days

*voting for 2024 starts on December 1st and will have a seperate thread

*we still don't like Alice bleeping Evans

Now, on we go with the best thread on Tattle!
Check the Wiki for rules.
2024 voting starts on December 1st

BRING OUT THE DEAD!
BIB: This sent me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last fred,name not said so guess is Emily Lloyd daughter of Only fools actor.? She’s been troubled for years.
I think EL is slightly older than Barrymore and apparently it’s someone younger.

Reaper wagged his long boney finger of death at me for guessing. ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We have more threads than months of the year, that's pretty good going considering how dismal our death count has been.

Gary Glitter down the shitter next please Reaper, not someone sweet and lovely and vulnerable, that will make us all sad. We can have a proper thread party when Glitter joins Rolf Harris in eternal suffering in hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We have more threads than months of the year, that's pretty good going considering how dismal our death count has been.

Gary Glitter down the shitter next please Reaper, not someone sweet and lovely and vulnerable, that will make us all sad. We can have a proper thread party when Glitter joins Rolf Harris in eternal suffering in hell.
Omg yes,please please,hope he suffers a vile death choking on his own filth.🙏🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bill Cosby (5 votes), Gary Glitter (1 vote), Rose West (1 vote) and Vladimir Putin (31 votes) are on the 2023 List so if any of them go before Christmas that would be nice.

Reactions: 9
Are “famous” criminals allowed? Just thought of one very old sicko who’s overdue a big yeet.

Reactions: 4
Just like other threads I think we should always have photos of celebs on the first page who feature heavily within each thread. Dick has featured a lot on the first page, so he’s giving it a rest today, letting someone else have a go. As Cliff was noticed stalking AFE on the last thread, and some of us (mainly me) think he’s been hired to take her out of the game, today we have a shirt-free Cliff relaxing with his trusty gun, murder not far from his mind. He’s not my cup of tea but some ladies and maybe some men on here may appreciate and enjoy for a few seconds a half naked Cliff, smiling as he plans a kill……

A5D5318D-E0E3-4A2F-A338-2FAFA4523E28.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just like other threads I think we should always have photos of celebs on the first page who feature heavily within each thread. Dick has featured a lot on the first page, so he’s giving it a rest today, letting someone else have a go. As Cliff was noticed stalking AFE on the last thread, and some of us (mainly me) think he’s been hired to take her out of the game, today we have a shirt-free Cliff relaxing with his trusty gun, murder not far from his mind. He’s not my cup of tea but some ladies and maybe some men on here may appreciate and enjoy for a few seconds a half naked Cliff, smiling as he plans a kill……

View attachment 2553141
I’ve never seen such an airbrushed body. Look at that plastic vein on his arm! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2553141
Oh dear,dear me I see this film back in ‘59.Sorry everybody..😒🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just like other threads I think we should always have photos of celebs on the first page who feature heavily within each thread.
NO.
Absolutely bleeping not.
If you try this tit again you're getting minus fifty points.
I bleeping hate that 'thread patron' bullshit and you're lucky I put up with Dick.
Stop it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never seen such an airbrushed body. Look at that plastic vein on his arm! 😳
That's Cliff's younger head on someone else's body. Cliff was never muscular. He was always a streak of piss and he still is, but now it's a streak of elderly piss wearing a waistcoat made from human skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's Cliff's younger head on someone else's body. Cliff was never muscular. He was always a streak of piss and he still is, but now it's a streak of elderly piss wearing a waistcoat made from human skin.
I genuinely thought he was trying to Facetune himself. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Akbar Golpayegani, Iranian singer
Bongi Ntuli, South African footballer
David Hilditch, Northern Irish politician
Karen Davis, animal rights activist
Lolita Rodrigues, Brazillian singer
Orhan Taylan, Turkish artist

All dead this weekend. All nul points.
None of these would count as celebrities in my book (if they aren't mentioned in Heat magazine or in the emails of PopBitch, they probably shouldn't count).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.