2023 Celebrity Death Pool #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody voted for him for September.
That’s proper messed up my calendar. Fancy announcing deaths a day later, they never think about people like us do they, mucking up death bonus points, turning excitement to despair like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s got Phil the Greek’s name all over it if you ask me…
---

I was waiting for that!
Could be, but after some thought and another glass of wine, my mind is starting to formulate that Meghan has got Harry involved in some way, deffo an avenue I’m going to pursue.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could be, but after some thought and another glass of wine, my mind is starting to formulate that Meghan has got Harry involved in some way, deffo an avenue I’m going to pursue.
Don’t they need more stuff for their next documentary so now he can go on about how this death has dredged up the memories of his mother 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kylie..... You produce tit wine.. you sing like a strangled pigeon and you've over done the face fillers!!!!.... tit, did I just say that out loud??.... im joking I love you really 💓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New thread can be found here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kylie..... You produce tit wine.. you sing like a strangled pigeon and you've over done the face fillers!!!!.... tit, did I just say that out loud??.... im joking I love you really 💓
Well who’s drunk now 😱…..my wine is nectar from the gods, I’m a pop princess with the voice of an Angel, 35 years in the game and still going strong, my latest single ‘Tension’ (released today, and in all good record shops) is sublime, some of my best work, still at the top of my game me, but I will admit I need to cut back on the fillers, which I’ll have you know I have done….so there, that told ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.