2023 Celebrity Death Pool #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so, the death watch continues...

Recap: Parky died, the September Bonus votes have been placed, we have a new home.

Onwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think September will be Jonnie Irwin’s month sadly or not sadly if he’s your pick.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Poor Johnnie. Such a horrible disease. He’s so young and his children are still tiny.

Fingers crossed Gary Glitter goes down the shitter next 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 23
Oooh new thread, and it appears lots of newbies have arrived since we were moved to the Tattle basement, a surprising development, but looks like we’re thriving as outcasts, it’s our true home, where we belong, we just didn’t know it, woo hoo 🎉

I always like to see Dick on the first page of a new thread (as do many others here) and tonight we have a special welcoming message from Dick to all the newbies 🖤

980741F5-2047-491A-BAEE-D7CFC2BF8C47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooh new thread, and it appears lots of newbies have arrived since we were moved to the Tattle basement, a surprising development, but looks like we’re thriving as outcasts, it’s our true home, where we belong, we just didn’t know it, woo hoo 🎉

I always like to see Dick on the first page of a new thread (as do many others here) and tonight we have a special welcoming message from Dick to all the newbies 🖤

View attachment 2391238
That's actually quite beautiful. I feel very welcomed. Thank you 😭😭❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Any votes for Elton? Can’t get over how sad I felt watching him shuffle out at Glastonbury

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Lucy Letby too. I don’t see her holding on long after the sentencing. Although I’d say she’s more infamous.
I could have sworn someone said her as either a vote or a backup vote.

Mr Flair is not a bad shout Sir Lancelot! I have a few wrestlers in mind for my 2024 list

Reactions: 7
Lots of newbies and some really good names in the last thread!
Also I’ve twigged who’s the national treasure.. my bad thinking it was David Jason. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker so thought I'd join the September bonus. I'll take Elton if no one else has already?

Reactions: 10
54 minutes to go, anyone else with a vote? Another night where I’ve stopped up late, what a party animal I’ve turned into 🎉🥳🍾🎁🎈🎊

I’ve just googled Harry Styles to check he’s in good health and I haven’t cursed him with my nomination. I clicked on some disturbing fanfic by mistake and now I need brain bleach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
54 minutes to go, anyone else with a vote? Another night where I’ve stopped up late, what a party animal I’ve turned into 🎉🥳🍾🎁🎈🎊

I’ve just googled Harry Styles to check he’s in good health and I haven’t cursed him with my nomination. I clicked on some disturbing fanfic by mistake and now I need brain bleach.
Have you fallen down the Larry Stylinson rabbit hole?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.