2023 Celebrity Death Pool #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, I only posted the Death List September thingy, two hours ago, and we’re off and running…oooh la la maybe this has broken the curse….Reaper filling the days with deaths as September runs it‘s deathly course ☠

I hope I haven’t jinxed Dick, let’s face it none of us want to see Dick popping up on the September Calendar…..updated 💀…..

View attachment 2419852
He died on August 31st...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my, I only posted the Death List September thingy, two hours ago, and we’re off and running…oooh la la maybe this has broken the curse….Reaper filling the days with deaths as September runs it‘s deathly course ☠

I hope I haven’t jinxed Dick, let’s face it none of us want to see Dick popping up on the September Calendar…..updated 💀…..

View attachment 2419852
@SmillieKylie get this watermarked before it gets pinched lol.

Don’t jinx him he needs to last till 2030 at least!
This will be the only thing that pops up on Dick 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys lol 😆 best Friday night entertainment 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@SmillieKylie get this watermarked before it gets pinched lol.

Don’t jinx him he needs to last till 2030 at least!
This will be the only thing that pops up on Dick 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys lol 😆 best Friday night entertainment 🥰
You're so right! We don't know each other/ our struggles/ mental health... We use this as an escape ( well I do!) ... so refreshing to unload on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He actually died yesterday, so exactly 26 years after his son :eek:
This is Princess Diana’s doing, I don’t know how or why, but Di had something to do with this….26 years exactly, that’s no coincidence, there’s more to this methinks…..might add I’ve been drinking wine tonight, quite a lot of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mohamed Al-Fayed??
---
Oh just seen all the posts haha should refresh my page!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess we can't blame the Queen for this one? 🤣
No, it’s Princess Diana, it’s got Princess Di all over it, I feel it deep within me. I’m compiling a conspiracy blog as I write this, to be honest it’s not going well, as I’m very drunk and my thought process is rather jumbled….best leave it to the morning I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.