2023 Celebrity Death Pool #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it’s Princess Diana, it’s got Princess Di all over it, I feel it deep within me. I’m compiling a conspiracy blog as I write this, to be honest it’s not going well, as I’m very drunk and my thought process is rather jumbled….best leave it to the morning I think.
Step away from the wine...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, it’s Princess Diana, it’s got Princess Di all over it, I feel it deep within me. I’m compiling a conspiracy blog as I write this, to be honest it’s not going well, as I’m very drunk and my thought process is rather jumbled….best leave it to the morning I think.
At least make some notes now, you can expand on them whilst sober. I would read.

"Drunken truths are the purest truths, and often we can only find them when embracing the devil's liquor" - Dick Van Dyke 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm just a lurker on this thread but it makes great reading.

I'm going Rod Stewart

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Princess Di’s ghost came to scare Al Fayed giving him a heart attack! You’ve heard it here first folks! Princess Di made him Die! You’re on to something @SmillieKylie
1693603429139.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it ironic that Mohammad Al-fayed died so close to the anniversary of Princess Diana's death.

Reactions: 5
Princess Di’s ghost came and scared Al Fayed giving him a heart attack! You’ve heard it here first folks!
How are reading my blog, thats the road I’m going down, though there’s plenty more, which I’m not divulging, mainly because I haven’t thought of it yet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.