2023 Celebrity Death Pool #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap:
* Jonnie Irwin isn't dead yet (Sept 1st)

* We have a new home in the Off Topic/Chatter basement. No further comment

* We were unfortunately remined about Larry Stylinson

* Phil Spencer's parents died in weird circumstances but we're tired of adjacents now

* @kurtCobainsguitar had lots of little black flies in their house and we weren't sure if they were evil or a sign of sickness (The Green Mile has a lot to answer for)

* Bob Barker died but nobody knew who he was (unless they'd seen him in Happy Gilmore).

* Mohamed Al-Fayed died and it isnt at all ironic that he died on the anniversary of his son's death. Conspiracy!

* The September Bonus Month has begun!

The death watch continues... check the Wiki for rules, scores, etc.

On we go!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Quick recap:

* Phil Spencer's parents died in weird circumstances but we're tired of adjacents now

* @kurtCobainsguitar had lots of little black flies in their house and we weren't sure if they were evil or a sign of sickness (The Green Mile has a lot to answer for)

* Bob Barker died but nobody knew who he was (unless they'd seen him in Happy Gilmore).

* Mohamed Al-Fayed died and it isnt at all ironic that he died on the anniversary of his son's death. Conspiracy!

On we go!
Oh that's who Bob Barker is!
Thanks for the new thread :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who is Larry stylinson what did I miss in the last thread I can’t remember seeing that and I’m on here everyday! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quick recap:

On we go!
The flies have gone!!! Peppermint oil killed them but now I have spiders! Check out this bad boy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ooooh new home👀 I will admit I’ve been painting the hallway (cause what else is there to do on a Friday night when you have a toddler and hardly drink anymore) and saw Al Fayed had died but I thought he was already dead. Could have sworn he died a couple years ago🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The flies have gone!!! Peppermint oil killed them but now I have spiders! Check out this bad boy
They're everywhere at the moment, I'm a smoker (put me on the death list soon) and I'm sat outside surrounded by webs and moths and daddy long legs and tit and I try not to look.

Apparently a lot of spiders come out for a shag this time of year, the guys get eaten and the lady spiders go somewhere warm and safe to hatch their batch-o-eggs. Grim as hell.

I wouldn't hurt a spider, but I wish they would do me a much easier favour and not appear in my line of sight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooh new home👀 I will admit I’ve been painting the hallway (cause what else is there to do on a Friday night when you have a toddler and hardly drink anymore) and saw Al Fayed had died but I thought he was already dead. Could have sworn he died a couple years ago🫣
Oooo I'm currently decorating my kitchen! I'm having pink cupboards with black handles monochrome Floor and walls.. Everyone took the piss when I announced what I'm having but the end result will make them eat their words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Conspiracy theory recap……some musings from the last thread, I may take this over to the conspiracy thread as suggested by Lancelot, it’s early days but I really thing we were onto something on the last thread 🤔….I’m still a bit drunk…..

F49DFA0A-78A3-41B2-A324-24CB934B254B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😃😃

By the end of this month, the night temperatures will be dropping.......

And so will some cadavers 😃😃😎😎💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😃😃

By the end of this month, the night temperatures will be dropping.......

And so will some cadavers 😃😃😎😎💀
We hope 🙏
---
I dont come on here every day so would appreciate a few of you gits to stay up and engage with me!! I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and see loads of alerts throughout the night!... Well duck you! 🖕 stick your alerts up your arse!!
* husband carrying me off to bed/ drooling/ slightly intoxicated/ hanging on the doorjam*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
its interesting that they managed to keep his death out of the papers until they had the service today.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.