2021 Holidays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still hovering over the book button for NY at Christmas. Given America are also doing well with vaccination I don’t think it’s impossible but think I will wait a few more months and see where we are.
I have my hotel booked for NYC at Christmas as I found one I really liked and the price has since gone up. Its free cancellation so no harm done. Will wait to book flights.

Reactions: 3
I have my hotel booked for NYC at Christmas as I found one I really liked and the price has since gone up. Its free cancellation so no harm done. Will wait to book flights.
I know prices are going up so I should just do it really! I want to book it but I’m scared to get excited.

I was meant to be booking a 2022 May trip to Florida today as well but I just feel like I shouldn’t even though I really want something to look forward to.

Miss the days when if you booked a holiday that was it and you went 😅 hoping they come back soon!

Reactions: 1
I know prices are going up so I should just do it really! I want to book it but I’m scared to get excited.

I was meant to be booking a 2022 May trip to Florida today as well but I just feel like I shouldn’t even though I really want something to look forward to.

Miss the days when if you booked a holiday that was it and you went 😅 hoping they come back soon!
i think you should!! I’m going may 2022!

Now really hoping my Florida Aug 21 flights get cancelled so we can get our money back 😂 more excited about my replacement staycation plans 🤣

We have decided that our usual month in Las Vegas is a no go again this year. Looks like it will be a short trip along the coast for a few breaks at the daughters in Weymouth. Just hope that 2022 is going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So they changed the cancellation policy for our holiday!! We wanted to cancel, we knew we would lose £120 with EasyJet but now we will loose £750! It goes as holiday credit! Was offered the cash last week! Hoping they cancel Greece as needed the money to pay for our staycation!

• Wow
So difficult to know what’s going to happen. Especially now with the apparent talks of Covid vaccine passports and the traffic light system of where is okay and where isnt!!

too much money to lose to cancel, a week of notice whether it will or won’t happen.

Can’t lie, really looking forward to a week away but if it doesn’t happen fingers crossed it won’t cost again anymore to move for next summer.

This traffic light system sounds like a disaster waiting to happen

Yesterday we booked a flight to Naples for our Amalfi trip for the end of may. Return ticket (including bags) was 40 € and I'm willing to lose that money, but as long as there's possibility of going I'll keep my fingers crossed. 😅

Yesterday we booked a flight to Naples for our Amalfi trip for the end of may. Return ticket (including bags) was 40 € and I'm willing to lose that money, but as long as there's possibility of going I'll keep my fingers crossed. 😅
That's fantastic value! I do think Campania are currently in a red zone but fingers crossed for you. We visited Sorrento last autumn not longer before Italy was added to the quarantine list for the UK and it was very quiet and lovely.

We've decided not to book anything this year.I hope those that have a holiday planned get to go and really enjoy it. 😘

Reactions: 5