2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously you're not then, just on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon because it's current.
President 'lying on a daily basis'
Do you mean Bill Clinton...?😂

Reactions: 4
Obviously you're not then, just on the 'Hate Trump' bandwagon because it's current.
President 'lying on a daily basis'
Do you mean Bill Clinton...?😂

Didnt answer my question. When was Clinton last in power? I don't like Clinton, or any president, for that matter. The last decent president was JFK. Trump lied yesterday about having the strongest economy in American history, biggest reduction in poverty, two false claims in one day.

But bring a president from the 90s.

Didnt answer my question. When was Clinton last in power? I don't like Clinton, or any president, for that matter. The last decent president was JFK. Trump lied yesterday about having the strongest economy in American history, biggest reduction in poverty, two false claims in one day.

But bring a president from the 90s.
You chose not to answer mine.
Why are you so obsessed with another country's president?.
ALL politicians lie...welcome to the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Didnt answer my question....
And you didn’t answer hers!! Which, btw, wasn’t exactly difficult. Surely you know if you’re American or not.

Change the bloody record will you? “You didn’t answer my question”

Swear that’ll be on your headstone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do Trump fans always bring up the Clintons? Nobody likes the Clintons.

I’m not American, I think Trump will likely win, I think he’s a nasty, elitist, stupid bleeping oaf though.

Ok....Why did Obama recently buy a $12,000,000 waterfront mansion? He tweeted back in 2013 that sea levels were rising due to climate change, 'threatening U.S cities'.
Was he.....lying? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
31C89271-EAD3-478D-9E65-919CCCE2AAC1.jpeg

Obviously he meant how well it was doing pre covid. Does he really need to simplify everything 😂😂😂 and the economy was doing great to say it wasn’t is just a lie. He had the lowest unemployment rate in over half a Century.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See what I mean, won't answer you, they're bring up Obama, Clinton, pretty much to ignore the question about Trump.
Are you American? Do you live in the states?

If both answers are no, then do you really know how Trump has changed America, the economy was booming, unemployment was the lowest its been for a long time, I have relatives living out there and so I listen to their views, and the counties economy was doing great before covid.

As you have said you don't like any president, least by the sound of it Trump, are you just on the hate DT bandwagon, when not really knowing why you hate him so much?

He's going to win in November 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was surprised as all hell when Trump was nominated in 2016 and then won the bloody thing, but Hillary ran possibly one of the worst election campaigns of all time. Her arrogance that the Presidency was in the bag did her and turned off undecided voters. Then she really nailed herself through the chest when she refused to tour middle America and referred to conservative voters as " deplorable " people.

She ended up being the best ally Trump could have wished for.

Now, with the violent " protests " and bashing anyone over the head who doesn't want to take a knee or declare whatever slogan these lovely creatures shout at you has left a hell of a lot of Americans more than worried what they'll be lumped with if the Left wins and these thugs get their way.

I'm calling it a Trump/Pence victory and they may win by a much larger majority this time around.

Reactions: 11
He is mad as a box of frogs but I do think trump will win. He's seems to have alot of followers and the bidden lot are voting from him tactfully. Isn't that what happened in our last GE and Bo Jo still won.

Tactiful voting only works when many people are in the same page.

Are you American? Do you live in the states?

If both answers are no, then do you really know how Trump has changed America, the economy was booming, unemployment was the lowest its been for a long time, I have relatives living out there and so I listen to their views, and the counties economy was doing great before covid.

As you have said you don't like any president, least by the sound of it Trump, are you just on the hate DT bandwagon, when not really knowing why you hate him so much?

He's going to win in November 👍
She/he's obviously not an American citizen. Never even visited or has American friends imo.
It's a sheepie bandwagon. No critism of the leaders of Venezuela, North Korea, China etc.etc. where people are genuinely oppressed. Just 'Orange Man Bad' and the 'Two minutes hate.'
She's moaning on about young people being irresponsible, and enjoying themseves during lockdown on another thread.
Ok Karen. 😀

Reactions: 6
How much American contact do you need to have an opinion on the state of American politics? 😂

I ate a hershy bar once that was brought over to me by someone who visited the good old USA (tastes like vomit), so I can obviously have an opinion about Trump and Biden.

I was surprised as all hell when Trump was nominated in 2016 and then won the bloody thing, but Hillary ran possibly one of the worst election campaigns of all time. Her arrogance that the Presidency was in the bag did her and turned off undecided voters. Then she really nailed herself through the chest when she refused to tour middle America and referred to conservative voters as " deplorable " people.

She ended up being the best ally Trump could have wished for.

Now, with the violent " protests " and bashing anyone over the head who doesn't want to take a knee or declare whatever slogan these lovely creatures shout at you has left a hell of a lot of Americans more than worried what they'll be lumped with if the Left wins and these thugs get their way.

I'm calling it a Trump/Pence victory and they may win by a much larger majority this time around.
Trump will win, its another Johnson versus Corbyn situation. Trump won't win because he's any good, he will win because the Democrats have wasted 4 years and failed to put up a decent opposition. I can see that they thought Biden may have the ability to.perhaps swag the central vote but I can't see him doing that at all. Its the usual electoral technique of shouting insults at each other with neither side actually putting up any credible arguments why they should win. A bit like this thread, loud insults and not much debating.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.