2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably, because he has no brain to comprehend what people are actually thinking of him.
I don’t think he’s as deluded as he’d have you believe.

Have you noticed that he likes to throw the media a bone on Twitter every so often and has them up in arms, mulling over his latest outrageous comment whilst he’s dealing with the important things?

I can’t believe he’s 74 also.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he’s as deluded as he’d have you believe.

Have you noticed that he likes to throw the media a bone on Twitter every so often and has them up in arms, mulling over his latest outrageous comment whilst he’s dealing with the important things?

I can’t believe he’s 74 also.
100% he is a very clever man, much like Boris, they know what scum the media are, so throw them off, they pick their battles 👍

Reactions: 5
Boris isn't clever.
I think you'll find he is very clever. He picks his battles very very well. The IMB proves that. ☺

He and DC are a great team, hence why the left & the media are soooo desparate to get rid of both, through all their shouting & screaming Boris held tight.

This is all over Brexit, the nearer we get the more the lefties & media combust, it's great to watch 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think you'll find he is very clever. He picks his battles very very well. The IMB proves that. ☺

He and DC are a great team, hence why the left & the media are soooo desparate to get rid of both, through all their shouting & screaming Boris held tight.

This is all over Brexit, the nearer we get the more the lefties & media combust, it's great to watch 😂 😂
Is that why Boris is getting slaughtered in PMQ every week?

Reactions: 2
So, when he doesn't answer a question, he's doing a good job? Or when he's looking completely clueless, that's a good job, isn't it?
I think you'll find when he is looking 'clueless' he's probably thinking about what he's having for dinner, as anyone having to sit and listen to the crap from Starmer aka Capt Hindsight spouts is enough to send anyone to sleep, so good on Boris to stay awake.

• Heart
Once beautiful, opulent cities are now turning into huge no-go zones...and unsurprisingly, they're all run by Dems. Dems need to clean up their party and get their act together! No decent, law-abiding citizen would be happy with this state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Once beautiful, opulent cities are now turning into huge no-go zones...and unsurprisingly, they're all run by Dems. Dems need to clean up their party and get their act together! No decent, law-abiding citizen would be happy with this state of affairs.

This is exactly what I meant early in thread when I said god help UK and USA if Biden gets in, I can't believe anyone would vote for this, look what happened to Corbyn, he had similar views to Old Joe.
I only hope people will see sense in November and vote Trump 🇺🇸 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trump will walk it.
Followed by....
'Orange man Bad'
'It was the Russians'
'We're all going to die'
'It's not FAIR!!!'
MAGA. 😀

• Haha
And then quickly corrected himself on Covid19 in the same sentence, but I doubt you're going to post that as well. And the 150 million deaths to gun violence is was actually meant to be 150,000 thousand. Yeah, Biden messed up, and is terrible, let's do Trump's 20,000 misleading claims and figures. :ROFLMAO:
It’s not that deep....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Trump will walk it.
Followed by....
'Orange man Bad'
'It was the Russians'
'We're all going to die'
'It's not FAIR!!!'
MAGA. 😀
Funny how there’s no talk of the Russians now once again Joes dodgy son Hunters dodgy dealings are coming to light.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's still going to win, no matter how cross it makes you. 😁

So, a man, who lies about how well he's done with the economy, should win? I don't care if Trump or Biden win, both of them are terrible and America will never be a great country.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.