2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pardon?? How is putting a 25% tariff on foreign steel imports contributing to the decline of American Steel?? 😂😂😂
I'm ignoring you after this. For years, Trump has bought Chinese Steel, not once has he bought American Steel, therefore contributing it's decline, while he's telling Americans, he's going to help them out. So let me guess this, Trump used Chinese steel on his skyscrapers, buildings, putting the American Steelworkers out of business.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm ignoring you after this. For years, Trump has bought Chinese Steel, not once he has bought American Steel, therefore contributing it's decline, while he's telling Americans, he's going to help them out. So let me guess this, Trump used Chinese steel on his skyscrapers, buildings, putting the American Steelworkers out of business.
Even if imported steel was initially used to build skyscrapers, how many have been built under this administration? You can’t blame Trump for the mistakes that occurred prior to his presidency!!!
The good news is that Trump has put a 25% tariff on the importing of foreign steel (which would include steel from China). This is surely a good thing! I don’t know why you wouldn’t agree??
Trump is also the first President to highlight the plight of the Chinese Muslim community, who are being persecuted by the PRC, forced slave labour, re-education camps, forced organ harvesting, and murder. He is taking a very hard stand against the PRC, which is a good thing in my opinion. However, Biden wants to cosy up with Beijing, which is something the American public are extremely concerned about...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if imported steel was initially used to build skyscrapers, how many have been built under this administration? You can’t blame Trump for the mistakes that occurred prior to his presidency!!!
The good news is that Trump has put a 25% tariff on the importing of foreign steel (which would include steel from China). This is surely a good thing! I don’t know why you wouldn’t agree??
Trump is also the first President to highlight the plight of the Chinese Muslim community, who are being persecuted by the PRC, forced slave labour, re-education camps, forced organ harvesting, and murder. He is taking a very hard stand against the PRC, which is a good thing in my opinion. However, Biden wants to cosy up with Beijing, which is something the American public are extremely concerned about...
I'm not talking about presidency. I'm talking about Trump himself, buying cheap, imported steel from China, for his towers. You're ignoring the fact that Trump contributed to the downfall of the American steel industry. Putting a 25% tariff probably won't save the American Steelwork after it's been left to ruin.

• Haha
Consumers pay the tariffs at the end of the day. 🤷‍♂️ It's not a good thing on the world stage to be so nationalist, the world is already turning away.
I know questions aren't being answered but I am curious why ICE is sterilizing (giving hysterectomies to) women without consent. I was pretty horrified to read

You're laughing again. Did Trump use imported steel on many of his buildings while ignoring the American steelworkers, effectively contributing to the decline of the steelwork industry. Trump's tariffs haven't improved the steel industry.

If could you answer this question, why is the American steelworks still declining despite Trump's tariffs, if you can only laugh, it means you can't answer a very simple question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Consumers pay the tariffs at the end of the day. 🤷‍♂️ It's not a good thing on the world stage to be so nationalist, the world is already turning away.
I know questions aren't being answered but I am curious why ICE is sterilizing (giving hysterectomies to) women without consent. I was pretty horrified to read
Nobody will respond to you, I'm afraid.

So, he's a contributor of it declining.
Instead of going back through various posts and laughing. If the tarrifs have saved the steel industry, how come US Steel laid off 2,700 workers. Also, why did the steel industry in America get a downgraded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
These are simply allegations at this point. You really shouldn’t take everything you read as being fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're laughing again. Did Trump use imported steel on many of his buildings while ignoring the American steelworkers, effectively contributing to the decline of the steelwork industry. Trump's tariffs haven't improved the steel industry.

If could you answer this question, why is the American steelworks still declining despite Trump's tariffs, if you can only laugh, it means you can't answer a very simple question.
and you didn’t answer any of my “simple questions” yesterday.

People in glass houses......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Trump's now saying Biden failed with the Swine Flu, because there were 12,000 deaths, six months with Covid19 nearly pushing 200 thousand. Trump needs to stop blaming the last president and who is running against him, and focus on his own problems.

Reactions: 1
I always wondered how he got a good night’s sleep with so many people from all over the world hating him.

His ability to ignore the noise is astounding, I must admit, I’m quite envious.

I always wondered how he got a good night’s sleep with so many people from all over the world hating him.

His ability to ignore the noise is astounding, I must admit, I’m quite envious.
Probably, because he has no brain to comprehend what people are actually thinking of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trump plan for the education, wants to remove all bad parts of American history, and only leave the good parts in, exactly what Adolf did.

Laughing again, so teaching kids about Anti Racism is child abuse, according to Trump? :ROFLMAO: So, did hitler remove parts of history and only tell the history, the way, he wanted. Yes or no? I'll wait for a reply, probably get one, but a deflection to Biden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm also waiting to why Trump supporters are trusting him, if he's made over 20,000 thousand misleading claims from his first campaign to 2020.

I'm the same as you, up until recently I never ever thought I would consider voting for Trump but what's done it for me is that I've reached the tipping point with the left. They're so far gone and so alienating that I think Trump is also the best option. I'm not a Trump fan but he's the devil you know as someone here said
I think I said that :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.