Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How can any watch his latest ramblings videos and twitter activity and think this man is sane.

genuine question and I’m not out to cause any arguments, I just need someone to tell me how........🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Well waking up to it being far closer than any poll predicted is hardly a surprise.

Part of me thinks they deserve the orange nightmare for putting up a candidate that is also terrible, again! Just about anyone else from the primaries would have been better.
They should've seriously considered Bernie if they were ok with an older candidate - that's a decent guy whose running for the right reasons.

• Heart

Doyoureally?

Yes I think Bernie Sanders would have been so much better. As it is now, I think Trump has it in the bag and that’s mostly based on his opposition rather than his politics in my opinion. There are avid Trump supporters but also haters those who are more moderate I can see swinging to Trump.

cedarpeach

They won't answer you.
I know. I’m not on twitter or Facebook and haven’t been for years. This thread has given me a glimpse of what it must be like on those platforms. Endless screaming into the void. I think I’ll do the sensible thing and mute the thread, there’s not been a single intelligent, mature or coherent exchange in the whole thread.

• Haha

cedarpeach

So I have family and friends on both sides of the political spectrum and it's been interesting to hear their perspectives.

You have some die-hard Dems who are against everything Trump (and are definitely voting for Biden regardless of what happens) and some Republicans who are like this as well. On the other hand, there are a lot of moderate voters who might've voted for a moderate republican usually (socially liberal, fiscally conservative) but now have to choose between Trump and the very left leaning Dem party. A good chunk of people fall into that moderate category. I have a lot of friends for example who support the philosophy behind BLM but really hate the looters/protesters who are destroying property. I'm honestly not sure who they'd vote for.
im interested that people see Biden as left-leaning as he’s a really quite conservative, uncontroversial politician who has previously appealed to both sides. His voting record has been unremarkable and I believe in any other time except 2020 he would be seen as a ”safe” option by republicans and Centrist/right leaning democrats alike.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
What bothers me about trump supporters is that their arguments are never coherent or inclusive of any real reason or logic. When you ask them why trump they'll turn it around on the opposition. I can't ever get a proper reason as to why anyone would support trump. They usually couldn't even name any of his policies

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Genuine question ... do people truly believe and like Biden or is it the case that people are voting against trump? To me Joe actually looks and acts like he is highly unwell 😕
I do wonder why American presidents are mostly men in their 60s and 70s...like is that they best they have to offer, out of 100s or millions of people who could run, is the best they could do a 74 year old and a 77 year old?! Why can't they have younger people?! I'm not really ageist but for a president of a country I would expect someone with experience but not so close to their twilight years! I want Biden to win as Trump is dreadful, but they are both sailing close to the wind with illness. People say Biden has dementia but I would wager so does Trump! He's not well either.

• Heart

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Just look at the outstanding numbers of people who have voted for Trump and it’s clear to see that there’s swaths of tolerant Trump supporters who let the left have their obscenity-laden anti-Trump rants and don’t retaliate, but simply keep their opinion to themselves.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
That's the lips, not the cheeks.

Also, Trump said he would be dating a ten year old girl soon. Will you defend it?
In response to your first point - you need to attend anatomy classes. That’s definitely a cheek..

In response to your second point - I will address the same way I did with your “he told black people to go back where they came from”

It is about CONTEXT. He did not say he fancies a 10 year old. He said he would be dating her in 10 years. Meaning he likes younger women (around the 20 year mark)

That is completely different to saying he fancies a 10 year old. Crass yes. Gross yes. The same as saying he fancies kids? No

• Heart
Do you think Trump's racism is acceptable??
Do you think it’s acceptable to call black children “cockroaches”??? You DO realise that not only is Biden a racist, but also behaves VERY inappropriately with children?? (I.e. - saying how much he loves having children jumping up and down on his lap??). I mean, come ON!!!....🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

Apparently, Twitter now classes “Creepy” Joe Biden as a pedophile. This is due to the Twitter algorithm which gives a warning to viewers that clips of Biden where he gets a bit too close to children, has to have some kind of censoring, and rightly so!!

Trump considered an underage girl attractive and said he would be dating her soon.
How many times do you think that Biden has made remarks like this? Why is there SO many reports about Biden’s inappropriate behaviour towards YOUNG girls? Why do you think that Biden acquired the nickname of “Creepy”?? Not saying that Donald Trump is a Saint, because he’s not, none of us are, but for fucks sake, all this rubbish over Trump making a silly comment about Ivanka? That’s such a reach IMO. The real outrage should be directed at Biden, not Trump!!!...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
Can I ask why you support trump? Not in an argumentative way I'm genuinely just curious as to your reason for supporting him?
Because I think he’s the better man for the job. He’s not perfect by any means but a heck of a lot better than Biden. I think Trump is the better bet for the world in general.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, this story is interesting...
There has been ongoing speculation as to whether China has played any part in the ongoing protests and riots that have swept across the United States. The Daily Signal has reported that the website for “Black Futures Lab” which is a venture of BLM founder Alicia Gorza, has ties to a “Pro-Chinese” government organisation.
If you go to the “Black Futures Lab” website and click on the donate button, it shows that the money goes to an organisation called “The Chinese Progressive Association”, and the page notes that “Black Futures Lab” is a fiscally sponsered Project of “The Chinese Progressive Association”. In other words, an arm of the CCP is providing funds that are helping to cause civil unrest. It’s all part of the PRC’s “unrestricted warfare” doctrine, that is designed to destabilise society’s from within...

Yet another story about Creepy Joe Biden calling black children “cockroaches”, and then “conveniently” forgetting what he said....🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Didn't he refer to Coronavirus as "Kung Flu" and propose a ban on muslims entering the US? He's ignorant at best, and racist at worst.
I thought he called it the China virus, which is correct as it originated in Wuhan, which is in China!!
Regarding Muslims, Trump is the only president who has highlighted the plight of the 13 million Uyghur Muslims, who have been subjected to the most horrific abuse that includes slave labourer, forced organ harvesting, and re-education camps. Donald Trump is also the only president to stand up to China by clamping down on Chinese owned businesses such as TikTok and We Chat. This is because all Chinese companies are tied to the PRC, and report to them. Additionally, Chinese companies are well known for stealing intellectual property rights of American (and other countries) companies, and then copying and registering them in China. And Trump is the only president to call them out for this. Biden has a very different agenda with the PRC, and wants to cosy up to Xi. !!

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
which outlets? Where do you prefer to get your news?
The BBC, PBS. But then I go away and actually do a bit of research and take what they say with a grain of salt.
It’s like at the moment the media is creating hysteria around Covid when what they are publishing isn’t nessessarily accurate.

• Heart