2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it acceptable to walk into a changing room? You're completely ignoring that, despite TRUMP ADMITTING IT.

If one of the models is 15, isn't that a child?
Jesus wept. Dog with a bone springs to mind.

Did he specifically look at the 15 year old? Was she even in his eyeline? Did he know a 15 year old girl was there? Do these girls not feel that the judges are creepy for looking at them half naked?

Do you know what changing rooms at these places are like? There’s people in and out. Helping the half naked girls get dressed. Running round getting things ready.

It’s not like he walked into Dorothy bleeping Perkins individual cubicle and drooled on them ffs.

And for someone who likes to insinuate no one answers your questions, you’ve now avoided a couple of mine....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because I don't like Biden or Trump. If you Biden is a racist, why are you letting it slide from Trump?

If Biden's ramblings and incoherent sentences are due to a medical condition. What's the reason for Trump?
At least you can understand what Trump is talking about!! As opposed to Biden, who can hardly string a sentence together, and mumbles most of the time!!

Reactions: 1
So, it's okay to go into a female changing room, can you answer yes or no.

Why is Trump helping out in the back stage?
in this case I’d say yes. It’s not a conventional changing room. It’s a massive backstage changing room full of people. The girls will 100% be used to either a) getting dressed and undressed in front of people or b) finding somewhere more private if they so wish.

He’ll have probably turned up - his people will have probably said “come meet the girls” and he will have.

Stop telling me to bleeping answer your questions. I’m not your lap dog. You haven’t answered mine - won’t be answering anymore of yours.

You aren’t here for debate you literally just keep posting “answer the question” “answer this” “answer that” without actually answering anything you’re asked in return.

It’s quite frankly beyond bleeping rude.

Jesus wept. Dog with a bone springs to mind.

Did he specifically look at the 15 year old? Was she even in his eyeline? Did he know a 15 year old girl was there? Do these girls not feel that the judges are creepy for looking at them half naked?

Do you know what changing rooms at these places are like? There’s people in and out. Helping the half naked girls get dressed. Running round getting things ready.

It’s not like he walked into Dorothy bleeping Perkins individual cubicle and drooled on them ffs.

And for someone who likes to insinuate no one answers your questions, you’ve now avoided a couple of mine....
And for your information, can you explain why Trump himself, who has no business behind the back stage, is walking into a changing room, where the girls are semi-naked, in the middle of getting dressed?

in this case I’d say yes. It’s not a conventional changing room. It’s a massive backstage changing room full of people. The girls will 100% be used to either a) getting dressed and undressed in front of people or b) finding somewhere more private if they so wish.

He’ll have probably turned up - his people will have probably said “come meet the girls” and he will have.

Stop telling me to bleeping answer your questions. I’m not your lap dog. You haven’t answered mine - won’t be answering anymore of yours.

You aren’t here for debate you literally just keep posting “answer the question” “answer this” “answer that” without actually answering anything you’re asked in return.

It’s quite frankly beyond bleeping rude.
You're defending Trump for bragging about going into a changing room? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm done here.

Trump also bragged about it, because he was the only man there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
And for your information, can you explain why Trump himself, who has no business behind the back stage, is walking into a changing room, where the girls are semi-naked, in the middle of getting dressed?
Already explained. Please read prev response carefully!!

And can you explain why you’re such an annoying twit?

I’ll wait....

But I presume this question will be ignored along with all the other ones I’ve asked you. At least I’ve had the decency to respond to your questions.

And can you explain why you’re such an annoying twit?

I’ll wait....

But I presume this question will be ignored along with all the other ones I’ve asked you. At least I’ve had the decency to respond to your questions.
Also, it was a Miss Teen pageant, surely Trump should have realised what age bracket could have been in the changing room. Why did Trump go back there, and brag there were no men?

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important

You're defending Trump for bragging about going into a changing room? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm done here.

Trump also bragged about it, because he was the only man there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Oh and remember to ring the opticians 😘

So, if you perv on semi-naked girls, some of them being fifteen?

By your logic, you can perv, but not touch on underage girls?
I have to say this. I find your frankly obsessive, and continual questions regarding “perving on semi -naked girls” and “You can perv, but not touch on underage girls”. Really Really Concerning. There are SO many red flags littering your posts here, that is making me feel quite sick.
I don’t know you, or wish to know you. If your behaviour in real life mirrors your behaviour on here, perhaps you need some help, as your posts are really not normal....

Mod edit;
Everyone stop arguing and attacking each other, ignore members you don’t want to engage with and move on,
Report any further derailment.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Oh and remember to ring the opticians 😘
Hahahaha brilliant!! 😜

Last edited:
A questions for anyone who would like to participate, if you had to chose between the 2 as there is no other option and you have to pick one... Who would you pick, and why? I’ve said who I would further up thread, but in summary I would pick Trump 😱 as I believe him to be the lesser of 2 evils in my opinion. I never thought I would say that, so I suppose I’ve learnt you should never say never.

I’m in the UK but as I know US politics will impact us all I like to follow along a bit.

Reactions: 4
At least you can understand what Trump is talking about!! As opposed to Biden, who can hardly string a sentence together, and mumbles most of the time!!
Remember the time he got his sister and his wife mixed up 😂😂Also when he told that DJ if he didn’t vote for him “you ain’t black”. The list could go on and on. He is incoherent. Wait to see them try to worm out of the debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Respectfully, that statement isn’t actually true. 90% of makeup artists and hairdressers backstage are Male. Infact, you don’t normally see many women (apart from the models themselves) backstage.

Remember the time he got his sister and his wife mixed up 😂😂Also when he told that DJ if he didn’t vote for him “you ain’t black”. The list could go on and on. He is incoherent. Wait to see them try to worm out of the debates.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Biden came down with ‘Covid’ just prior to the debates.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bernie Sanders should have been going against Trump, that would have been so much better. No matter who wins, they're both incompetent, similar to Boris Johnson. We'll have a clown leading America and the UK.

Interesting...🧐
Title of the video is: “Deep State summons”, “Fox covers for George Soros”, “Military Stands With Trump”. Plus, “QAnon” and “DEW’s”....

Yes I think Bernie Sanders would have been so much better. As it is now, I think Trump has it in the bag and that’s mostly based on his opposition rather than his politics in my opinion. There are avid Trump supporters but also haters those who are more moderate I can see swinging to Trump.

Reactions: 7
I've read all 13 pages and what are both sides hoping to achieve here? No side is going to convince the other either way, they're too polarised. No one is going to say, "you know what, Joe isn't so creepy after all" or "I made a mistake when I said Donald comes across as a narcissistic man child". I was wondering whether either side have considered the policies of both candidates and vote that way?

In the UK, you vote for a party rather than a leader. In the US, it seems as though it all hinges on personality?

Interesting...🧐
Title of the video is: “Deep State summons”, “Fox covers for George Soros”, “Military Stands With Trump”. Plus, “QAnon” and “DEW’s”....

That’s my Friday night sorted, thanks Joan. 2020 is shaping up to be one hell of a year!

• Heart
That’s my Friday night sorted, thanks Joan. 2020 is shaping up to be one hell of a year!
Ah, it’s my pleasure 😘. And, can I just say that you guys have literally been lifesavers for me recently!!
Iam so happy and grateful that I found you all!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.