2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Odd line of logic”?? If you have read the posts from yesterday evening, I think you’ll find that most of us were answering (VERY Repetitive, Not To Mention Quite Aggressive) questions, and also providing links to articles that were mentioned.
What is hilarious, is the fact that when we asked certain posters to please educate us on WHY creepy joe Biden is a better bet than Donald Trump, they couldn’t answer, or post any links to back up their claims!! Instead, they (well, one in particular) was extremely aggressive to me, and demanding that I answer his question, which is the one question that he had asked all evening...And which several other posters had already answered already!! The facts are, that Joe Biden is too old and frail (not to mention that he seems to be very shaky, and often mumbles his words). In addition, he just comes across as a creep around young children. Trump is quite clearly much more healthier than Biden, and in a recent poll, where American’s were asked WHO did they think would survive 4 years in the White House, and Biden got 70% whilst Trump got a whooping 85%!! I also posted a link to this article, but I don’t think the Biden army on here have actually read it!! ...🙄🤣🤣🤣
Because I don't like Biden or Trump. If you Biden is a racist, why are you letting it slide from Trump?

“Odd line of logic”?? If you have read the posts from yesterday evening, I think you’ll find that most of us were answering (VERY Repetitive, Not To Mention Quite Aggressive) questions, and also providing links to articles that were mentioned.
What is hilarious, is the fact that when we asked certain posters to please educate us on WHY creepy joe Biden is a better bet than Donald Trump, they couldn’t answer, or post any links to back up their claims!! Instead, they (well, one in particular) was extremely aggressive to me, and demanding that I answer his question, which is the one question that he had asked all evening...And which several other posters had already answered already!! The facts are, that Joe Biden is too old and frail (not to mention that he seems to be very shaky, and often mumbles his words). In addition, he just comes across as a creep around young children. Trump is quite clearly much more healthier than Biden, and in a recent poll, where American’s were asked WHO did they think would survive 4 years in the White House, and Biden got 70% whilst Trump got a whooping 85%!! I also posted a link to this article, but I don’t think the Biden army on here have actually read it!! ...🙄🤣🤣🤣
If Biden's ramblings and incoherent sentences are due to a medical condition. What's the reason for Trump?

Because they aren’t kissing ON THE LIPS! He’s going for her cheek/side of face.
It’s literally like “Groundhog Day” here!! As this poster keeps repeating himself over the Trump wanting to date a 10 year old girl. But, I would like to know WHY these posters cannot explain WHY people should vote for Biden?? But NO answer!! Just the same inane questions and comments from yesterday AGAIN!!....🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
It’s literally like “Groundhog Day” here!! As this poster keeps repeating himself over the Trump wanting to date a 10 year old girl. But, I would like to know WHY these posters cannot explain WHY people should vote for Biden?? But NO answer!! Just the same inane questions and comments from yesterday AGAIN!!....🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
I've explained, Biden and Trump aren't worthy of a vote, do you deliberately not read the comments?

Also, with Trump, Trump also bragged about seeing underage girls semi naked. Can anyone defend it?

It’s like talking to a toddler who keeps asking “but why...but why...but why”.
That's the lips, not the cheeks.

Also, Trump said he would be dating a ten year old girl soon. Will you defend it?
You need to get yourself to an optician pronto.
He said he would be dating her in 10 years so she clearly wouldn’t be underage then.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think she looks over 18yr, so really not a problem, he's a creep, likes young women, so do alot of men.

Biden on the other hand prefers CHILDREN!!!! 😡 😡 😡
You mean Trump, who perved on semi naked teens and bragged about, some as young as fifteen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THAT KISS WAS ON THE CHEEK!!!
Respectfully, You need to go to SpecSavers if you truly can’t see that....😉😬
Can you explain why it was okay for Trump to perv on semi-naked teens, some as young as fifteen, and would regularly walk into the changing rooms.

Also, care to ignore that Trump perved on underage semi-naked girls at beauty pageants. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No he didn’t!! He was partly hosting and judging a competition which was a yearly “Finding The Next Supermodel” competition, that was run by the most prestigious modelling agency in the world!! These young women were most certainly not young children, which appears to be Joe Biden preferences!!....🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No he didn’t!! He was partly hosting and judging a competition which was a yearly “Finding The Next Supermodel” competition, that was run by the most prestigious modelling agency in the world!! These young women were most certainly not young children, which appears to be Joe Biden preferences!!....🙄🤦‍♀️
he even admitted it.

Also, are the models lying, when they said, he would walk into the changing rooms?

That's the lips, not the cheeks.

Also, Trump said he would be dating a ten year old girl soon. Will you defend it?
In response to your first point - you need to attend anatomy classes. That’s definitely a cheek..

In response to your second point - I will address the same way I did with your “he told black people to go back where they came from”

It is about CONTEXT. He did not say he fancies a 10 year old. He said he would be dating her in 10 years. Meaning he likes younger women (around the 20 year mark)

That is completely different to saying he fancies a 10 year old. Crass yes. Gross yes. The same as saying he fancies kids? No

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In response to your first point - you need to attend anatomy classes. That’s definitely a cheek..

In response to your second point - I will address the same way I did with your “he told black people to go back where they came from”

It is about CONTEXT. He did not say he fancies a 10 year old. He said he would be dating her on 10 years. Meaning he likes younger women (around the 20 year mark)

That is completely different to saying he fancies a 10 year old. Crass yes. Gross yes. The same as saying he fancies kids? No
If you can also answer this, Trump bragged about perving and walking in on semi-naked teens? Will you defend it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you can also answer this, Trump bragged about perving and walking in on semi-naked teens? Will you defend it?
Lord. I seem to be answering an awful bloody lot. Demand everything and give nothing in return. Makes for a pretty tit debate. You keep asking us to explain Trump’s behaviour whilst ignoring Biden’s. Makes no sense?

Sorry - rightly or wrongly, I reckon most men witnessing half naked 18 year olds would have a perv. It’s the way of the bloody world. He didn’t touch them. He didn’t get in their personal space. He had a gorp at models in their undies. And MSM picked up on them feeling “creeped out” and reported on it to make him sound like the worlds worst. The way they always do. These girls literally parade themselves half naked for their career. So.....they expect men over the age of 30 to not have a look at them??

Reactions: 3
Lord. I seem to be answering an awful bloody lot. Demand everything and give nothing in return. Makes for a pretty tit debate. You keep asking us to explain Trump’s behaviour whilst ignoring Biden’s. Makes no sense?

Sorry - rightly or wrongly, I reckon most men witnessing half naked 18 year olds would have a perv. It’s the way of the bloody world. He didn’t touch them. He didn’t get in their personal space. He had a gorp at models in their undies. And MSM picked up on them feeling “creeped out” and reported on it to make him sound like the worlds worst. The way they always do. These girls literally parade themselves half naked for their career. So they expect men over the age of 30 to not have a look at them??
I do not like Biden, I find his actions and behaviour disgusting.

So, you're thinking it's okay to walk in a female changing room as they're undressing, some under the age of consent. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do not like Biden, I find his actions and behaviour disgusting.

So, you're thinking it's okay to walk in a female changing room as they're undressing, some under the age of consent. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Are you completely disregarding another woman who participated in the same pageant basically saying the accusations were bullshit. Does that not fit your narrative darling?

18 year olds in bikinis/half naked are going to get attention. Pretty sure Trump wasn’t the only male in and out of there. They’d have make up artists, hair dressers, stylists. Did they feel comfortable with them walking in and out? If they feel so uncomfortable, why not request curtained off cubicles?

Or was it just because they knew complaining about trump would get them a bit of attention? And that MSM would Lap it up??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can you explain the difference between young women competing in the most prestigious modelling competition in the whole industry, and a man (Creepy Biden) actually perving and behaving completely inappropriately toward children???

Reactions: 2
Are you completely disregarding another woman who participated in the same pageant basically saying the accusations were bullshit. Does that not fit your narrative darling?

18 year olds in bikinis/half naked are going to get attention. Pretty sure Trump wasn’t the only male in and out of there. They’d have make up artists, hair dressers, stylists. Did they feel comfortable with them walking in and out? If they feel so uncomfortable, why not request curtained off cubicles?
Is it acceptable to walk into a changing room? You're completely ignoring that, despite TRUMP ADMITTING IT.

Can you explain the difference between young women competing in the most prestigious modelling competition in the whole industry, and a man (Creepy Biden) actually perving and behaving completely inappropriately toward children???
If one of the models is 15, isn't that a child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.