2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joining in. Been refreshing the new pages for two days.

Fingers crossed Biden wins and we get to witness the high court bailiffs coming to evict old Don from the White House kicking and screaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trump getting closer in AZ but Biden getting closer in Pennsylvania, I cant stop watching the maps

Reactions: 2
What he's saying is just so dangerous - he's going to get people killed with this tit.

And now all anyone is going to hear for the next god knows how long is fraud, fake votes, fake blah blah blah
I bleeping hate him. Evil bastard. Shame covid didn't do him in.

I’m angry after that.

compared to Biden. I am angry! How dare he act like that and dishonour the office he currently holds?!

He’s a man child, an aggrieved little rich boy who has never heard (or accepted) the word ‘no’ He said losing is hard especially for him. Well, get ready for a crash course in losing, son.

No redemption in that thing, he’s not a man or human. Absolutely disgusted. His rhetoric will get people killed, we will see massive increase in violence in US cities. He’s went after people who work in polling stations. Where his hardcore base are hanging about with guns. FFS!
If he loses, they need to prepare for civil war thanks to some of his insane militia followers.

Reactions: 7
Georgia lookin real good right now. Trump only ahead by 1,902 votes. If Biden wins Georgia, Trumpet will NEVER live it down. :devilish:

Reactions: 5
I might have missed things due to the Trump circus thats going on right now, but Pence seems to be very quiet. I wonder what his opinion is on Trumps ramblings. We've seen Harris at Biden's (socially distanced) side through all of this.

Reactions: 4
If anyone is interested in watching John McCain’s short speech when Obama won - he was a Republican and this is how you concede in grace. Remember Trump made fun of him when he was alive and said that he was not a real hero because he was a prisoner of war (and poor John McCain, he was terribly tortured) and continued to talk bad about him even after his death. Many are saying that THAT is why he’s losing Arizona (so far at least) where McCain was a senator.
John McCain speech on Twitter

Reactions: 19
Don Jr is fighting hard for daddy’s love tonight. He’ll never exist as long as there is Ivanka, who has been very very silent hasn’t she? Must be planning her future political career aspirations and staying silent like the rest of the republicans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just went you think it couldn’t get any more farcical 😂

I think we can all agree, if Donny was winning this and Biden was (coherently) challenging it and asking questions about fraud, he would be shutting him down, mocking him and gloating. The fact it’s not going his way so he behaves like a baby just highlights his stupidity and how he’s made himself a laughing stock.

Please let this be over today, with Biden announced as the winner. We could all do with the entertainment of Trump barricading himself in the WH this weekend!

Attachments

Trump is behaving like a toddler who has been told no more TV. It would be funny, except it's absoulety horrifying to watch. The way that man has continued to divide the country, incite hate, violence and is now trying to take away their democracy. He is dangerous.

I'm curious, if YOU voted TRUMP how do you feel about what he is doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think people have to realize how dangerous Trunks rhetoric has been and continues to be. I don’t even consider him a true Republican. He is just the Trump party. Let’s not forget he used to be a Democrat and great friends with the Clintons in the 90’s. However a mute point. He has fueled the fire for such a dangerous division in the US and it’s terrifying.

And just like other posters have respectfully said about US politics, I would never claim to understand British politics. I am not a fan of Boris from what I know but I think that as bad as Boris may be he is not a dangerous man. I don’t see him being a proponent of a Civil War literally which is what Trump threatens just because he isn’t getting the vote he thinks he deserves. Let’s be very clear Trump could care less about the US people. The only person he cares about is himself. But he will say anything and everything to dupe his supporters. As dangerous as politics can be in other Western countries the division that we are experiencing here in the US the last 4 years along with people actually fearing for their lives is terrifying and mind boggling that after everything people could still support this narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Georgia lookin real good right now. Trump only ahead by 1,902 votes. If Biden wins Georgia, Trumpet will NEVER live it down. :devilish:
665 now 😬
They’re upping Biden’s security, SS have been sent to Delaware.
Oh what a time to be alive 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Georgia Vote Update

Trump’s lead over Biden in Georgia now down to just 665 votes with new batch of Clayton County ballots counted as of 2:45 a.m. About 1k-2k ballots left to be counted/reported in Clayton.

The silence from some Republicans is deafening - apparently Mitch McConnell declined to make a comment according to Stephen Colbert (pic.twitter.com/nO3qOOwPr6)

Twitter is now full of people saying that the Democrats are trying to steal this election, and that's it's fraud and fixed.

This is so dangerous - I've never hated Trump more - he's a dangerous, evil man - a true sociopath. He's only interested in his own victory and doesn't give one tit about America, it's people, his ridiculous supporters.

This is when we need people to come out and have enough balls to say what he did last night was dangerous and wrong.

Feel very worried for America this morning

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Yel

Still so close in the swing states, it's pretty much all 48/49/50 or 51 😬

Biden is going to get it, but barely

Suprised nothing has kicked off yet

1604650211244.png

I might have missed things due to the Trump circus thats going on right now, but Pence seems to be very quiet. I wonder what his opinion is on Trumps ramblings. We've seen Harris at Biden's (socially distanced) side through all of this.
I think Pence will try and run himself, so he’s probably trying to be loyal without allowing too much mud to stick 😐

he was probably first in line with Fauci to vote him out.

Biden is going to get it, but barely
the aftermath is going to be brutal

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.