2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wrong but ok. I’m obviously not referring to random people that identify as republican.

They are upset with ELECTED REPUBLICANS, the people that they have shared their campaign donations with in order to win this election.

That is why he is referring to 2024 GOP hopefuls. Only Lindsay Graham had cowed to the pressure of their new begging for donations last night in order to pursue all their lawsuits. Because he owed them for helping get him re-elected . They want the others that “owe” them for their help to step up.
Didn't know specifically what you were referring to, just went off your post alone. Do you know what's Candace Owen's role in all this? (her political role) She's been going off on twitter saying she's suing fact checkers, does she have an actual political position in Trump's campaign?

She is close with the trumps because it’s nice for them to have a token black female in their proximity but she holds no office. She is just an outspoken trump supporter that has been welcomed into their MAGA circle.

Reactions: 1
Fgs they need to pull their finger out. How long does it take to count the votes 😒
It's like when you try to download something like a Windows update and the percentage number on the screen stops moving, leaves you wondering if it's still doing something or if it's time to turn off the PC and start again. How long have they been on 99% now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM JUST SO EXCITED 😂😂

Oh i would pay everything i have to be able to witness Trump over the next few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. Im watching CNN at the moment. Im more shocked by Georgia, i hope it does turn Blue. And obviously Pennsylvania as well. Im not suprised by Trumps behaviour at all, he is going to kick and scream until the very end. I couldnt believe it (actually i could believe it) but it showed his 'fans' chanting stop the count in the states he was winning, and then his fans chanting carry on the count in the states he was losing! So surreal.

Reactions: 6
If Biden does win, which seems likely if PA stays blue, do we think Trump will run again 2024?

CNN not projecting the win until it's more certain - hope Fox calls it first just for the extra Trumpy meltdown as a result. Piss off Trump

If Biden does win, which seems likely if PA stays blue, do we think Trump will run again 2024?
Bet he does - unless he's in prison obv

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone lurking who believes there was election fraud, remember this:

95CD9D3A-8F26-478D-B47C-4D2569F4A826.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Although i think its a great thing Biden will probably get in, i do worry about the unrest that this election has caused. And Trump absolutely has tried to fuel civil unrest with his embarrassing rants on Twitter. It is such a divided country and i wonder how Biden will try and bridge the gap. I love America and i was very lucky to be studying at Louisiana State University back in 2008 (christ im showing my age now!), i loved being there for Obama's victory in 2008, but im glad i am not there now! And that is such a shame as i really do love America and i have so many close American friends.

Reactions: 9
If it goes against Trump I really hope his gun toting fans don't go on a rampage firing at will. It seems like a real possibility that people will get shot :eek:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.